OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

'Nother questionable hit on Halpern
30t6p3b.gif

Why the boos for Subban every time he has the puck hmm? It's only when he has the puck too....
tired.gif

'Nother questionable hit on Halpern
30t6p3b.gif

Why the boos for Subban every time he has the puck hmm? It's only when he has the puck too....
tired.gif

old man giveth, and old man taketh
laugh.gif

terrible turnover

and subban is boo'd for exactly the same reason i said earlier...the way he dives. boston fans know he's a helluva player...but the way he plays the game is pathetic. so he gets boo'd. but he is definitely a skilled young player. he's going to be something special.

laugh.gif

terrible turnover

and subban is boo'd for exactly the same reason i said earlier...the way he dives. boston fans know he's a helluva player...but the way he plays the game is pathetic. so he gets boo'd. but he is definitely a skilled young player. he's going to be something special.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

terrible turnover

What about the rest of team? You talk about other players "diving" yet PK gets singled out as if he's Sidney Crosby
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

terrible turnover

What about the rest of team? You talk about other players "diving" yet PK gets singled out as if he's Sidney Crosby
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

if y'all are trying to suggest we're all racist, just come out and say it, don't skate around it
laugh.gif

if y'all are trying to suggest we're all racist, just come out and say it, don't skate around it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Not saying that just yet,just find it weird is all.....

still love my fellow Boston brethren minus bruins fans
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ drinking a Coke on the sideline

pimp.gif
@ Prices save

laugh.gif

Not saying that just yet,just find it weird is all.....

still love my fellow Boston brethren minus bruins fans
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ drinking a Coke on the sideline

pimp.gif
@ Prices save

MAF had an even better save earlier in the period, Pens offense just lacking. PP is really struggling

MAF had an even better save earlier in the period, Pens offense just lacking. PP is really struggling

Back
Top Bottom