OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

They said he's moving his extremities and has been taken to the hospital. Pure reputation hit IMO.........Rome got what he deserved and will probably sit for a game.

One of my buddies who grew up with Horton is actually in Boston for the game, I said "Longtime coming with the way he plays and acts on the ice" and his reply was "Yep, surprised it took this long".
ohwell.gif

Stop watching your pass going through the middle AND across the blueline, Horton.
That said, I sincerely hope he is okay. Not something he should have to learn like that. 

Stop watching your pass going through the middle AND across the blueline, Horton.
That said, I sincerely hope he is okay. Not something he should have to learn like that. 

They said he's moving his extremities and has been taken to the hospital. Pure reputation hit IMO.........Rome got what he deserved and will probably sit for a game.

One of my buddies who grew up with Horton is actually in Boston for the game, I said "Longtime coming with the way he plays and acts on the ice" and his reply was "Yep, surprised it took this long".
ohwell.gif

that first period was hockey at its finest
hope hortons gonna be alright and LOL at these flashbacks on coach's corner
laugh.gif

that first period was hockey at its finest
hope hortons gonna be alright and LOL at these flashbacks on coach's corner
laugh.gif

if the Canucks are smart, they have Rome on the first flight out of Logan right now. He's gonna be suspended 1 game anyways. No sense in keeping him in the city.

if the Canucks are smart, they have Rome on the first flight out of Logan right now. He's gonna be suspended 1 game anyways. No sense in keeping him in the city.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

You can't be serious.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

You can't be serious.

Back
Top Bottom