OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Habs-Bruins
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
,gonna be at game 3 which will be on Monday. The buzz is crazy all over the city during the playoffs.  Nothing would be better than taking out the Bruins in the 1st round 
pimp.gif

I'm looking forward to the Mon/Bos series
pimp.gif

and cosign FB vs the Vancouver fans will be comedy
laugh.gif

Anaheim is my darkhorse if you wanna call them that

I'm looking forward to the Mon/Bos series
pimp.gif

and cosign FB vs the Vancouver fans will be comedy
laugh.gif

Anaheim is my darkhorse if you wanna call them that

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

So which Vancouver fans are in for the Avy/Sig bet?

what's the avy / sig bet? count me in
smile.gif

same here.  what is this challenge you speak of.
btw.  is Bolland even ready.  Sharpie playing on reserve power

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

So which Vancouver fans are in for the Avy/Sig bet?

what's the avy / sig bet? count me in
smile.gif

same here.  what is this challenge you speak of.
btw.  is Bolland even ready.  Sharpie playing on reserve power

whats baseball?

best time of the year.
pimp.gif

HOTY goes to Ovie on Subban, primarily cause Subban deserved it so much.
laugh.gif
But his hit on Marchard was sick.

whats baseball?

best time of the year.
pimp.gif

HOTY goes to Ovie on Subban, primarily cause Subban deserved it so much.
laugh.gif
But his hit on Marchard was sick.

The Avy/Sig bet was proposed if Chicago and Vancouver were to meet. The fan of the loser in this series has to sport the opposing team in their Avy and Signature until that team is eliminated. If the opposing team wins the cup, it has to be kept until the Stanley Cup parade.

The Avy/Sig bet was proposed if Chicago and Vancouver were to meet. The fan of the loser in this series has to sport the opposing team in their Avy and Signature until that team is eliminated. If the opposing team wins the cup, it has to be kept until the Stanley Cup parade.

I got TB, Nashville and Phoenix as upsets

I think the Flyers will actually come to play in this playoffs, last night gave me faith, hopefully Pronger plays in round 1

I got TB, Nashville and Phoenix as upsets

I think the Flyers will actually come to play in this playoffs, last night gave me faith, hopefully Pronger plays in round 1

the philly and buffalo series is interesting...but it gets REAL interesting if pronger doesnt play

the philly and buffalo series is interesting...but it gets REAL interesting if pronger doesnt play

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Chicago gets in
pimp.gif

Now we see the matchup everyone wanted. This is not Vancouver of past years though. They will throw so much at Chicago I'm not sure the hawks have enough fire power this year to win.

Boston/Montreal
Lighting/Pittsburgh

are two others I really want to see.

Any word on Crosby yet?
Think I remember hearing Bylsma say that he doesn't expect him to come back this year. The series becomes real interesting if he doesn't. I actually see Tampa upsetting them.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Chicago gets in
pimp.gif

Now we see the matchup everyone wanted. This is not Vancouver of past years though. They will throw so much at Chicago I'm not sure the hawks have enough fire power this year to win.

Boston/Montreal
Lighting/Pittsburgh

are two others I really want to see.

Any word on Crosby yet?
Think I remember hearing Bylsma say that he doesn't expect him to come back this year. The series becomes real interesting if he doesn't. I actually see Tampa upsetting them.

Back
Top Bottom