OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Now I know why Vince Vaughn hasn't made a relevant movie in 10 years.
He's been at Blackhawk games.

Yes, I'm mad.

pimp.gif

no doubt cquan st louis has been out of his mind but u see how far away they still are... 3 years from now is marty still gunna be beasting... risk id be willing to take if i were n that front office... only screwin urselves by holding him... see flames and iginla

iggys still great yea but not winnin u any cups by himself... firm believer in flippin assets while u can

no doubt cquan st louis has been out of his mind but u see how far away they still are... 3 years from now is marty still gunna be beasting... risk id be willing to take if i were n that front office... only screwin urselves by holding him... see flames and iginla

iggys still great yea but not winnin u any cups by himself... firm believer in flippin assets while u can

just killed a 5 min major
pimp.gif

no carter
frown.gif
but it's going to be one of these games where flyers lose 1-0 or lose 2-1. they should have 4/5 goals but either hit the pipe or missed the open  net

just killed a 5 min major
pimp.gif

no carter
frown.gif
but it's going to be one of these games where flyers lose 1-0 or lose 2-1. they should have 4/5 goals but either hit the pipe or missed the open  net

#@%@ should be a sweep. flyers have dominated, but missed opportunities. but props to Ryan Miller for making some beauty saves

#@%@ should be a sweep. flyers have dominated, but missed opportunities. but props to Ryan Miller for making some beauty saves

A sweep and dominated huh? You dudes were getting punked all over that ice tonight....

We're taking this down on Sunday my dude...

A sweep and dominated huh? You dudes were getting punked all over that ice tonight....

We're taking this down on Sunday my dude...

Back
Top Bottom