OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

holy %@!* what a game!!! posting on iPhone from the bar but god damn. got it done! I been trashing Timmy but wow dude was on his %@!* tonight. first star in my book. will post more later in drunken recap style. %@!* yeah!!!
pimp.gif

holy %@!* what a game!!! posting on iPhone from the bar but god damn. got it done! I been trashing Timmy but wow dude was on his %@!* tonight. first star in my book. will post more later in drunken recap style. %@!* yeah!!!
pimp.gif

pretty sure that game stressed a year off of my life expectancy. i think tonight was the loudest ive heard the garden ever. props to the crowd for staying the entire game. i'd say only a few hundred left early and that was mostly the club section.

i thought we played one of the best defensive games ive seen in a long time, sans the seidenberg horrible pass across the blueline that didnt end up costing, and boychuk getting picked behind the net leading to the goal. everyone was in the right place each time.

timmy cross crease save.
pimp.gif
MVP chants.
pimp.gif

BEFORE the game, there were 4 habs fans with painted bodies in front of me with H A B S across them. they got kicked out BEFORE the game started because they snuck in little bottles of captain morgans and the idiots put them under their seats where they were clearly visible.
roll.gif

pretty sure that game stressed a year off of my life expectancy. i think tonight was the loudest ive heard the garden ever. props to the crowd for staying the entire game. i'd say only a few hundred left early and that was mostly the club section.

i thought we played one of the best defensive games ive seen in a long time, sans the seidenberg horrible pass across the blueline that didnt end up costing, and boychuk getting picked behind the net leading to the goal. everyone was in the right place each time.

timmy cross crease save.
pimp.gif
MVP chants.
pimp.gif

BEFORE the game, there were 4 habs fans with painted bodies in front of me with H A B S across them. they got kicked out BEFORE the game started because they snuck in little bottles of captain morgans and the idiots put them under their seats where they were clearly visible.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

timmy cross crease save.
pimp.gif
MVP chants.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
oh man....im still shakin. just got home. tenta pantalone. my dude horton
pimp.gif

i have nothing bad to say about thomas tonight...for once. that save in OT where he went post to post, god...amazing.

mcquaid and boychuk...they really had some moments tonight where it was like "@+* are you doing?". i thought they both played awful. ference has stepped his game up. the chara and siedenberg combo has been solid (minus the one mess up by sieds). lucic played better, not great, but much better than the first few games. i don't want to go mike felger on the team after tonight so i won't criticize. just glad horty slammed that one home.

let's end this #!++ in montreal on tuesday night
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

timmy cross crease save.
pimp.gif
MVP chants.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
oh man....im still shakin. just got home. tenta pantalone. my dude horton
pimp.gif

i have nothing bad to say about thomas tonight...for once. that save in OT where he went post to post, god...amazing.

mcquaid and boychuk...they really had some moments tonight where it was like "@+* are you doing?". i thought they both played awful. ference has stepped his game up. the chara and siedenberg combo has been solid (minus the one mess up by sieds). lucic played better, not great, but much better than the first few games. i don't want to go mike felger on the team after tonight so i won't criticize. just glad horty slammed that one home.

let's end this #!++ in montreal on tuesday night
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by True Blues

Did anyone else hear about Patches' tweet?
this game is longer than marchands nose

laugh.gif
they showed that during the NESN feed....was it actually real? and then that pansy issued an apology tweet afterward. soft as charmin, that guy

Back
Top Bottom