OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Sick @@# pass....I swear NHL Playoffs are the @+*# 
pimp.gif

. tat was an excellent game 7. the league got a perfect finals match up. should be exciting

. tat was an excellent game 7. the league got a perfect finals match up. should be exciting

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Any of the boston heads going to the game or to the garden bars?
I was down there for a little while, city as whole was a $$@% show today, 80 degrees, holiday weekend so everyone was out of work early.  

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Any of the boston heads going to the game or to the garden bars?
I was down there for a little while, city as whole was a $$@% show today, 80 degrees, holiday weekend so everyone was out of work early.  

This feels too good to be true. My Bruins are going to the finals! *tear

Timmy is a class act! What an interview with Pierre. You can hear all the emotions and all the adversity he has faced his whole career. Even I have doubted Timmy many times. 
Anybody see St. Louis when he was embracing Timmy? 
frown.gif

When the team took a picture with the Wales Trophy. Doesn't it remind you of when the Patriots came out as a team in 2001? 

This feels too good to be true. My Bruins are going to the finals! *tear

Timmy is a class act! What an interview with Pierre. You can hear all the emotions and all the adversity he has faced his whole career. Even I have doubted Timmy many times. 
Anybody see St. Louis when he was embracing Timmy? 
frown.gif

When the team took a picture with the Wales Trophy. Doesn't it remind you of when the Patriots came out as a team in 2001? 

great game.... great pace. no penalties.... we playin for the cup. another boston team playing for a championship. that's 9 in the last 10 years.... and we don't just do things in one sport here. the cup's the only trophy left to win in this run.

Back
Top Bottom