pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

whoever wins this series, i'll be rooting for them. i've always said before the hawks are one of my favorite teams outside the warriors because i'ma huge fan of josh smith/horford/childress

but yea Pierce blew that layup...if he made that u never know what would have happened.

Damnit. They're droppin streamers out of the rafters now? I'm just waiting for them to pass out the "The series is tied!!!" t-shirts andhats. Do they have chilled champagne waiting in the Hawks locker room too?

Game. Blouses.

Very entertaining match today, looks like JJ is trying to make a jump to a legit superstar out there.
PP = MIA Goin off for 40 my +%!
KG The league of Clutch revokes your membership
Doc Rivers gets a stoneface, how the %!@! are you going to let JJ isolate for almost the entire end of the 4th quarter? Lookin like LeBron vs. Pistons 07
smh.gif

With that being said, there is no way in hell the Celtics lose in game 5.

Originally Posted by ill4eva

Damnit. They're droppin streamers out of the rafters now? I'm just waiting for them to pass out the "The series is tied!!!" t-shirts and hats. Do they have chilled champagne waiting in the Hawks locker room too?

U Mad?

Damnit. They're droppin streamers out of the rafters now? I'm just waiting for them to pass out the "The series is tied!!!" t-shirts and hats. Do they have chilled champagne waiting in the Hawks locker room too?

91gfbr.gif

[table][tr][td] ATLANTA HAWKS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]STARTERS[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Josh Smith, PF[/td] [td]37[/td] [td]8-16[/td] [td]0-6[/td] [td]12-13[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]28[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Marvin Williams, SF[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]4-4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Al Horford, C[/td] [td]44[/td] [td]1-6[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mike Bibby, PG[/td] [td]40[/td] [td]5-8[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]6-8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]18[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Joe Johnson, SG[/td] [td]46[/td] [td]14-24[/td] [td]2-6[/td] [td]5-6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]35[/td] [/tr][/table]
7 blocks
pimp.gif

pierce got no left?

time to hop on this bandwagon

Joe Johnson is GOD

got the new sig down
pimp.gif

great game, glad the Hawks won. If JJ, Smith, and Bibby all play great the rest of the series this could easily go to 7 games or then could even win it.

Damm Boston we look really bad. What a win by the Hawks. Can it be Boston will be upset by the Hawks.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Now let's take care of the Wiz in 5 Cleveland so we can get a rest

salty much?

Kinda like how the C's have thought every game since November is Game 7 of the Finals?

Back
Top Bottom