OFFICIAL BOYCOTT NBC SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL THREAD

who else is sick of seeing the Patriots playing on Sunday night football? I want to watch a competitive game.. not a 50-7 type of game!!!!!

indifferent.gif

Eh, I'll watch every Pats game they wanna show. If they do go undefeated, it'd be nice to say I saw as much of it as I could take...I can't standthose dudes at all, but history is history.

Eh, I'll watch every Pats game they wanna show. If they do go undefeated, it'd be nice to say I saw as much of it as I could take...I can't stand those dudes at all, but history is history.

im not a Pats fan, but its pretty ill watching the best players in the league go off every Sunday. i dont know what else you are asking for

It's not the pat's playin every week..ken oberman needs to go somewhere far away from a mic..and that "players room" is a joke.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Eh, I'll watch every Pats game they wanna show. If they do go undefeated, it'd be nice to say I saw as much of it as I could take...I can't stand those dudes at all, but history is history.
Good viewpoint.

Agreed.

i hate the patriots as much as anyone else but i wanna watch them. i hate to admit it but it's great tv

Teams are only allowed 3 primetime slots a year. I think next week will be the Pats third so...no worries for you.

I agree with you partially though. I don't care about them winning but when they start blowing teams out the announcers just start saying stupid stuff forfiller.

Did you know Mike Corolla was the first ref to referee two games in a row? Me neither!
eek.gif

I'd rather them just be silent.

funny, nobody was complaining when NBC was televising the Bulls every Sunday in the 90's....... the Bulls dominated but i was glad to be able to watch MJplay every week.... same can be said for Brady/Moss 10+ years from now....

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Shut up.
Do it again and you're gone.

Your next signature is gonna say this if you keep this up.

R.I.P. - Qbs King32, IM MADDDD, U MADDDD, Dr Fede, Fede DPT

QB'SFINEST

VIA Dade County

JR5

I'd rather watch the Pats over the other teams that i've been seeing every week all season long. I've seen far too much of the Giants, cowboys, andpackers this season.

ya know..i am all for a competitive primetime game...but to be honest....i was absolutely thrilled tonight that TO had 4 tds..and moss goes ahead and gets 4tds in one half...THRILLED fellas...haha..it was great

Back
Top Bottom