*Official*Bracket Challenge on Yahoo.....

we need everyone to agree on something but it doesnt look like its happening yet so looks like we playing for braging rights for now....

Originally Posted by outkast9984

we need everyone to agree on something but it doesnt look like its happening yet so looks like we playing for braging rights for now....
What do you mean? It isn't that hard to come to a consensus.

I say $5 or $10. $20 is a little OD in my opinion.

Originally Posted by MDterps4

its not about how much its more about if everyone wants to and who is holding the money..... if only half the people in the league dont want to play formoney then its not going to work...if not everyone can afford it then what can we do?

Originally Posted by MDterps4

its not about how much its more about if everyone wants to and who is holding the money..... if only half the people in the league dont want to play for money then its not going to work...if not everyone can afford it then what can we do?
ok how about ten dollars, if you dont put money in and you win you dont get the prize. the number one team that put in ten dollars will win theprize. We send money to a Mod to hold for winner before tourney.

we have tried money in like every niketalk fanstasy leauge and it always fails, plus u add a #%@! load more people no way it goes down.

There's no way to even tell if ever person sent money .. that's a failure waiting to happen.

I'm in there, though ..

yea i would be down...but i just dont see this whole money thing working out.... it could end up being a disaster

we send money to mod through paypals and add note with team name. You can only win prize money if you paid up. w/e im down with or without money.

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/936207
lukeharanGODy
Bryce Drew in 98
http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/1317915

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom