***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

eh my initial point was that i didn't recognize her without all the hair...she had a more natural braided style with less make up

Women stay worrying about other women
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

It is working now, but I don't even have a desire to listen it. Last time he was there they were shook and kissed his ***. Not in the mood to see them act like that again.

Diplomatic immunity 3 ain't never coming out :smh:
And if I'm wrong and it does it will be certified bunz
He still mad at French :smh:
***** get over it
Guess Chrissy did touch it in Miami
He surprised me with the respect he gave Max b
I think he feels a lil guilty
They coulda made mad money together
Damn max b woulda been poppin with all the people who stole his style :smh:
I wonder if dame and him are REALLY still cool
Also doesnt seem like cam mess with any of them except zeek
Unless they got a show or club appearance
Never see cam post them on ig
Seem like cam still good with dame
Prolly mad cause dame and cam close
Maaaan when that federal reserve EP comin
And when juelz gonna drop born to lose built to win :smh:
I don't give too ***** about Jim an his wake *** vamp life
Only time he intrest me is when he talking **** at the end of records
Honestly don't waste ur time he deflects questions
and 3/4's of the vid is wasted talking about love and hip hop

Jim interview was cool. Dude definitely has his hands in a lot of business ventures. The part about max and especially Stack hurt the most man :smh:

Charlamagne is a ******* moron. How hard could it be to grasp what Gambino was saying?

He doesn't want to. This is the guy who regurgitates "speak things in to existence" every chance he gets.

Charlemange takes things literally and he's ignorant in the most literal sense. If you don't hold his hand through it he won't grasp a lot of concepts...

When someone says something about white supremacy/privilege he hears them saying white people are superior not that THEY see others as inferior or not equal. And it doesn't take conscious effort on their part it's evolved/adapted.

Like Tariq said if you view it like a religion it will makes sense but actually that won't work either because some people like Charlemage will say some dumb **** like "who are they worshiping? " :lol: :smh:

Instead viewing it as the actual defintion.... an organized collection of beliefs, cultural systems, and world views that relate humanity to an order of existence

Last edited:
I love when Charlamagne goes, last night Bill O'Reilly was saying...

I used to watch Bill O'Reilly like I would The Colbert Report. I couldn't even take him serious.

but CTG believes O'Reilly more than white republicans.

Last edited:
Proud of my boy Stalley... The BC interview didn't give me anything new because I listened to the Combat joint a couple weeks back but its cool. I always support my boy...

Back
Top Bottom