***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Wayne probably watched this **** and got terrified. Knowing he ain't talked to his pops in mths and for him to say they cool and they talked 2 days ago he know this ***** is crazy. Wayne probably asked to be let go and beatrice just lold and changed the subject. This ***** really gonna kill that boy if he don't get back in line and bend over.

Yall keep reminding me of this **** with the "that's my son" quoting [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

i think wayne aint ready to sell 200k first week after going platinum first week on his last 2 albums

hes just putting the blame on birdman, why give someone a 100m contract and put the album on hold

its a ego thing with wayne, sorry for the weight and free weezy album was to see where his buzz is at

Funny thing is Wayne said he didn't have any hate for Thug in that recent interview about a month ago. Said he wasn't even mad at Barter 6, and he expressed love for Beatrice.

This **** is confusing. Rap make these ****** weird man lol.

I can't wait for rap genius to decode this. Quotables everywhere.

"90% of that **** fake. 99% of it ain't real"

#birdmanwisdom

Last edited:
Birdman explained why people feel like they wernt getting paid. He said i gave them all houses, cars, chain etc. thats his form of currency lmao

watched the same interview as you jack. He told her to ask about a specific case where somebody didn't get paid & she brings up the wayne thing again. What about Tyga who said he never saw a royalty check, how about damn near all the hot boys, UNLV ring a bell? His excuse is he didn't know when he was young but damn near any artists that's been under the umbrella says they haven't been paid up until this day. She missed her chance to ask the good ****

So you heard her ask the question, but you didn't like his answer. But she was supposed to follow up and badger him with another question asking the same thing.

Do you think he would have answered it any different :stoneface:

Bruh shut the hell up you just wanna contradict some ****. That's your schtick.

She asked the right questions in part 2. He didn't wanna talk about the hot boys bc that's small money & everybody got paid but apparently they all feel like the got less than they're worth. Baby is a crook.

Bruh shut the hell up you just wanna contradict some ****. That's your schtick.

She asked the right questions in part 2. He didn't wanna talk about the hot boys bc that's small money & everybody got paid but apparently they all feel like the got less than they're worth. Baby is a crook.

Yeah that's my schtick, so make me kid.

Otherwise

She didn't want to talk about them because she already asked the question. He gave a half assed answer, so she moved on. That's what you do as an interviewer. Not badgering the person, which causes them to get argumentative and shut down is how you can get more later from the subject.

Lose the emotion, he didn't steal money from you.

This N Birdman is delusional; taklin bout he was 19 when Universal gave him that 30M kneegro u 46

dude was lying through his teeth the whole interview

I was doing the math on that like nah homeboy you was 19 in '88 they ain't give you no damn 30mill

Did she ask why Roscoe (Young Thug affiliate and Lil Wayne tour bus shooter) called Birdman's cell phone right after shooting up the bus?

Or more importantly, why Young Thug was in a Corvette (2-Seater) with Baby getting sloppy toppy, as he so eloquently said in the popular rap tune, 'Lifestyle' featuring Young Thug?

Last edited:
So you heard her ask the question, but you didn't like his answer. But she was supposed to follow up and badger him with another question asking the same thing.

Do you think he would have answered it any different
indifferent.gif
i wish ctg and yee were there. they woulda got the real answers.. you can only say "thats my son" so many times for a damn answer..

Dats My son...

man babygirl...... .THAT'S MY SON!

U aint gettin outta pocket on someone elses boat...... it was prbly just AM & the cam man lol

Last edited:
i wish ctg and yee were there. they woulda got the real answers.. you can only say "thats my son" so many times for a damn answer..

Dats My son...

:lol: at thinking CTG or Yee could get bird to give real answers or got more out of that Interview

The first time ctg got out of line, birdman Sandusky would have had him snuffed and thrown off the boat.
lol video woulda been like Birdman throws CTG in the river..Can I Get A Drop Playboi? YOU JUST GOT DROPPED... And Remember.. Dats My Son!!

man babygirl...... .THAT'S MY SON!

U aint gettin outta pocket on someone elses boat...... it was prbly just AM & the cam man lol

I was thinking that as well. Aint no way u just gonna press Birdman on his own boat. Especially knowing his rep.

Angie made the right plays. She did call him out in part two about seeming like certain responses were bull but thats life.

Back
Top Bottom