***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Daaaaaaamn
Erykah Badu just oozes sexy
From the way she talks
To her hand movements
To the way she looking at the camera
I damn near fell into a trance

I don't care how attractive Eryah is...that hair,hat & shades combo looks silly :smh:

Funny how her running through several rappers doesn't get looked at the same as other chicks.

I randomly saw her in that show "Hand of God" had potential but I lost interest

Last edited:
Funny how her running through several rappers doesn't get looked at the same as other chicks.

It's cuz she don't use it as a come up or to get media attention and the fact that she has real talent. She didn't get famous for who she's dating, it was her music. I can respect that. A lot of these other chicks the only reason we know them is cuz who smashed 'em or a instagram pic.

I don't care how attractive Eryah is...that hair,hat & shades combo looks silly :smh:

I think it's because of how Erykah handles it. Usually the men are left open off of her and she's chillin. She's not crying and trying to put them in blast on IG and such. They date, have a baby, & break up. The men are left eating vegan & wearing crochet clothes & speak highly of her.

I don't know for sure but she doesn't seem to care about being married like most women do so its not like she's out here trying to trap them.

I think it's because Erykah isn't really chasing rappers or pressed over them like a lot of women. They'll date and she has a baby and they break up. Plus she changes them and has them all open off her and eating vegan and dressing different.

other women are crying and putting men on blast on IG and Erykah is just like "our spirits matched for a moment in time and he has a wonderful spirit" or whatever and keeps it moving.

Sounds like a double standard...she still has 3 kids with 3 different fathers.

Regular women or celeb women regardless of how they got famous would get looked a certain way under the same circumstances.

They'll date and she has a baby and they break up. Plus she changes them and has them all open off her and eating vegan and dressing different.

Do you hear yourself? If we were speaking about a dude you wouldn't not perceive it the same way even if he was some Earthy guy talking about sunlight and spirits.

She seems like the male in most of these relationships so it's pretty ironic.

Last edited:
"what a hell a way to god damn wake up,...
oh that **** was good oh maybe...
she'd get me some breakfast she so goddamn sweet, sweet as she wanna be... oh i just oh i wanna lay in her hair..."  - Andre 3stacks

I think it's because of how Erykah handles it. Usually the men are left open off of her and she's chillin. She's not crying and trying to put them in blast on IG and such. They date, have a baby, & break up. The men are left eating vegan & wearing crochet clothes & speak highly of her.

I don't know for sure but she doesn't seem to care about being married like most women do so its not like she's out here trying to trap them.

Bingo.

Regular women or celeb women regardless of how they got famous would get looked a certain way under the same circumstances.
Do you hear yourself? If we were speaking about a dude you wouldn't not perceive it the same way even if he was some Earthy guy talking about sunlight and spirits.

You asked a question and I answered it. If Common came to me talking light and spirits and kings and queens **** I'd definitely have his baby. or two or three.

Yeah I gotta agree here :lol: I never thought about it like that but you right. She doing the same **** :lol: just carrying herself in a different manner

I didn't ask a question. It was clearly a statement...yall just wanted to cape for her and take shots at the other chicks :rofl:

Perception is crazy thing.

If Common came to me talking light and spirits and kings and queens **** I'd definitely have his baby. or two or three.

Even if he wasn't rich/famous and already had 3 kids with 3 different mothers?

Last edited:
I didn't ask a question. It was clearly a statement...yall just wanted to cape for her and take shots at the other chicks :rofl:

Perception is crazy thing.

If Common came to me talking light and spirits and kings and queens **** I'd definitely have his baby. or two or three.

Even if he wasn't rich/famous and already had 3 kids with 3 different mothers?

You say that like there are not multiple people in the entertainment industry and out of the industry that do this everyday.

Back
Top Bottom