***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

JR is only 30 yrs old 
eek.gif
OG Turtle

pimp.gif

He's only 31??? ****, he could've went the 2Chainz route, changed his name and came back as someone else :lol:

Now Hell Rell's page says 36....he gotta be 47 easily

A Ross diss by drake would be :pimp:
Also looks like black dollar gonna be :pimp:
Hood billionaire the only Ross album I haven't bought since port of Miami

Fam, just watched that JR Writer hot 97 freestyle.

Ain't heard bars like that in a minute.

Thank you JR :smokin

Also I respect him speaking out on the birdman situation
Wonder what the fallout gonna be
Does seem like folks ain't messing with baby anymore
And I wonder Ross said baby don't be in Miami
So where is he kickin it at now???
He back in n.o.????

Ross is so wack for this. You leave Meek hanging out to dry, and then you do a subliminal three months later. After a bunch of interviews saying nothing when asked about it.

I guess he finally realized that how Meek looks affects his brand or it's album time and Def Jam isn't going to support me.

Last edited:
A Ross diss by drake would be :pimp:
Also looks like black dollar gonna be :pimp:
Hood billionaire the only Ross album I haven't bought since port of Miami

Ross is gonna show meek how this beef was supposed to be handled :smokin

If Birdman or Drake responds and this will be good. Meek might be able to dig himself out his grave

Last edited:
Ross is so wack for this. You leave Meek hanging out to dry, and then you do a subliminal three months later. After a bunch of interviews saying nothing when asked about it.

I guess he finally realized that how Meek looks affects his brand or it's album time and Def Jam isn't going to support me.

It's album time and his time is about to be up.

Last edited:

I think he wanted meek to figure it out because if he jumped in then Meek would have looked soft and he couldnt take care of his problem.

But like you said MMG looks bad now and both ross and Meek have albums to sell. They need some heat because a good as his mixtape was people were not really checking for it.

It's album time and his time is about to be up.
Good point
For as good as his last mixtape was
It kinda came and went
Also that sorry song is trash
Like color money though
His time might be up
But damn I just want him to skate on a few justice league beats on this album
Before his time fades
Also now that got me thinkin
He prolly said that wYne **** to bring attention to himself
And his album dropping
If not for this interview I wouldn't have know it drops tomorrow
I knew it released this month just didn't know the date
Music in general has become trash
With no replay or staying power
Nothing that makes u wanna revisit and keep playing the album

Along with people simply not making quality music, music wouldn't just come and go if artists would slow down some. Just in the last 3 weeks alone it seems like a hoard of tapes dropped. Not reason a quality tape like Ross' should fall to the wayside cause other artists are putting out their third tape in the last month. Fans can be part of the blame as well.

Last edited:
Along with people simply not making quality music, music wouldn't just come and go if artists would slow down some. Just in the last 3 weeks alone it seems like a hoard of tapes dropped. Not reason a quality tape like Ross' should fall to the wayside cause other artists are putting out their third tape in the last month. Fans can be part of the blame as well.
Nah I don't even listen to mixtapes like that
So I don't know what's new or releasing
Before that new jeezy album last album I bought
Was that Scarface joint
Idk I just haven't been inspired by music lately period
And music used to be what woke me up in the morning
And made me feel good through out my day
Maybe I need to find a new genre
Old school(Marvin, al green, teena Marie, etc) still gets me motivated though

Fans are COMPLETELY to blame for all of this garbage music. Co-signing and hyping stuff up, more than what it really is. Not knowing about past musicians, or having real artistry. The game is really a mass assembly line of mess.

Music has been thwarted by a lack of knowledge, and people not caring. The best way for me to see how much music a person really knows, I ask them who their favorite musicians are, from every genre.

As good as Ross tape was it was just so much music released since then. I literally gave at least 15 other mix tapes listens since that time. Just how it goes nowadays, like 10 dudes dropped on thanksgiving alone.

^ but music is subjective. What u may consider "garbage music" others might like. I'm 100% sure u like someone I consider garbage so in reality that argument holds no weight. What if someone told u jay z was their favorite rapper, then turned around and said mchg is by far in their top 3 albums? Do u still value that opinion? The real issue is the artist dropping tons of music and the fans having short term memory. Same dudes that was banging black dollar threw it out the window when jeezy dropped, threw that out the window when fab dropped, etc etc. All this **** is a couple weeks apart.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom