***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

If u stay with yo girl u watch all them shows, trust me. We moving on to more classy **** tho, married at first sight is our new ****.

I figured the dudes that watch that show are either married or stay with their girls. That makes sense.

No idea who these broads or even some of these ***** are. Can't say I know ANY single dudes that watch these shows :lol:

I never said you watched it or even asked you, YOU asked how we know who they are. They're on a popular TV show that a lot of ppl watch. What else is there to say? You tryna come off like somebody a "simp" because I recognize a couple of ******* and say they look good. Acting like you holier than thou for not knowing em, who the **** is Awsome from niketalk? Some lame ***** steady typing away. I watch it with my ***** honestly, women love the show and I don't mind watching it with em from time to time. You prob don't know **** about that because you posting in the "thread about yambs" like you need advice from internet ****** on how to talk to ******* [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] you getting advice from a 13 year old Asian kid about ******* get outta here dawg [emoji]128514[/emoji]

What are you even talking about? :lol:

Slow down and type coherently next time b, you got in your feelings and forgot all your basic education.

Thread about yams? I give advice, I never asked for nothing.

Seems like you could use some since you out here keeping tabs on build-a-body women who speak the same way you do.

:lol: @ "simp" but your defense for watching that garbage is that "women watch it".

Once again, pot meets kettle.

Might wanna get your mind right instead of running back them LHH episodes you got on DVR.

Guess I should start selling dope right now then since 80% of my library is trap music

Guess I should start selling dope right now then since 80% of my library is trap music

We comparing trap music to reality TV shows about birds now?

My goodness. :lol:

Y'all don't gotta defend yourselves, what you do with your time is on you.

I just don't see how you could ever find that **** ever worth a minute of your time.

People go overboard with the "How can you watch this mess"

We all watch or listen to rachet ****.
laugh.gif

That don't define you are.
I don't think it's overboard at all as it pertains to this particular subject.

These are shows that are marketed towards a demographic that most of us don't belong to. It is literally modern day soap opera. Which is why I can understand if ****** are watching this with their girls because black women are the primary targeted audience.

I'd be just as confused if ya'll started a conversation about Top Model or some ****. It doesn't really have anything to do with being rachet or not. It's just that I wouldn't ASSUME that this programming is something that ****** are into. Like if I was in the barber shop and blurted out, ya'll see "Love and Hip Hop last night?"...****** might look at me like im crazy.

We comparing trap music to reality TV shows about birds now?

My goodness. :lol:

Y'all don't gotta defend yourselves, what you do with your time is on you.

I just don't see how you could ever find that **** ever worth a minute of your time.
Why can't we tho? The **** is like a ratchet soap opera. The same amount of females that act a certain way because of lhh characters is about equal to the amount of ****** who gangstas Cuz they listen to gangsta rap. This **** entertainment, all of it. If u don't like it cool, but don't throw broad *** comments like when she starts acting like them u will remember what I said.

What are you even talking about? :lol:

Slow down and type coherently next time b, you got in your feelings and forgot all your basic education.

Thread about yams? I give advice, I never asked for nothing.

Seems like you could use some since you out here keeping tabs on build-a-body women who speak the same way you do.

:lol: @ "simp" but your defense for watching that garbage is that "women watch it".

Once again, pot meets kettle.

Might wanna get your mind right instead of running back them LHH episodes you got on DVR.

My mind been right and it's a weak ***** alert going off right now [emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji]..you going off on completely different subjects when my only point is don't come at me crazy for knowing who a ***** is when she on a popular show that a large number of ppl watch. Who cares if you don't know who she is? Why post about it? That's y'all nt ****** problem, always gotta say SOMETHING, even if you don't know **** about the subject...It's ok to not post sometimes.

People go overboard with the "How can you watch this mess"

We all watch or listen to rachet ****. :lol:

That don't define you are.

I don't think it's overboard at all as it pertains to this particular subject.

These are shows that are marketed towards a demographic that most of us don't belong to. It is literally modern day soap opera. Which is why I can understand if ****** are watching this with their girls because black women are the primary targeted audience.

I'd be just as confused if ya'll started a conversation about Top Model or some ****. It doesn't really have anything to do with being rachet or not. It's just that I wouldn't ASSUME that this programming is something that ****** are into. Like if I was in the barber shop and blurted out, ya'll see "Love and Hip Hop last night?"...****** might look at me like im crazy.

People watch they watch. To me Orange is the black is geared towards females and dudes watch that.

Why can't we tho? The **** is like a ratchet soap opera. The same amount of females that act a certain way because of lhh characters is about equal to the amount of ****** who gangstas Cuz they listen to gangsta rap. This **** entertainment, all of it. If u don't like it cool, but don't throw broad *** comments like when she starts acting like them u will remember what I said.

And I know females that watch these shows and it don't infect with some rachet disease. :lol: **** ain't that deep.

Teenage girls are the ones that shouldn't be watching this ****.

Last edited:
Lanez sway freestyle separated him from the tillers and aubreys in my mind. He got alot of respect from me after that day

I like Lanez music for the most part and definitely appreciate how he freestyles on the radio shows like what used to be required of ****** back in the day.

Only thing about him is the dumb **** he says in interviews regarding Drake and he comes off kinda corny sometimes.

He definitely is one of those guys that always feels like he has to prove himself, Napoleon complex type ****.

Still haven't peeped his album though and I need to.

Tory Lanez is mad annoying.

I'll check it out to see if CTG Flames him
laugh.gif
Once I saw the video of him shooting guns poolside with some wild flexible ***** in a speedo in the background...he instantly was placed in my Kufi category. 

Certified cornball. 

I like Lanez music for the most part and definitely appreciate how he freestyles on the radio shows like what used to be required of ****** back in the day.

Only thing about him is the dumb **** he says in interviews regarding Drake and he comes off kinda corny sometimes.

He definitely is one of those guys that always feels like he has to prove himself, Napoleon complex type ****.

Still haven't peeped his album though and I need to.

To his Defense drake really does seem to keep throwing subliminals and the media obviously brings Drake up EVERY time.

If you ask me...Drake's actually doing him a favor. He basically grew up a huge Drake stan and harbors resentment that he's not one of the guys from the city that Drake gave an oop to. He started going at Drake's neck as soon as his 15 minutes started. Ironically enough, by being enough that now Drake isn't ignoring him anymore...he's getting that oop that he always wanted 
laugh.gif

If the biggest rapper in the world gives you attention then it lends you credibility. He knows what he's doing. He constantly throws subs on record, on social media, etc. Gets asked about it and hides his hands and pretends that it's just the "media" playing games.

Both of those ****** are weirdos. 

If you ask me...Drake's actually doing him a favor. He basically grew up a huge Drake stan and harbors resentment that he's not one of the guys from the city that Drake gave an oop to. He started going at Drake's neck as soon as his 15 minutes started. Ironically enough, by being enough that now Drake isn't ignoring him anymore...he's getting that oop that he always wanted :lol:  

If the biggest rapper in the world gives you attention then it lends you credibility. He knows what he's doing. He constantly throws subs on record, on social media, etc. Gets asked about it and hides his hands and pretends that it's just the "media" playing games.

Both of those ****** are weirdos. 

Precisely

Back
Top Bottom