***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Man, if y'all see where the Migos came up.....:lol:

Yeah Migos from Gwinnett. I work up here. Don't get me wrong every city got bad parts but Gwinnett got like the best schools in the state so you know what that tells you. But Hispanics do be moving the weight up here. :rofl:

Last edited:

Yo Yee was snapping on Ctg and Envy when they started talking about the plan b pill. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahujklsfd;ajksdjl I caught this 
laugh.gif

Yeah Migos from Gwinnett. I work up here. Don't get me wrong every city got bad parts but Gwinnett got like the best schools in the state so you know what that tells you. But Hispanics do be moving the weight up here. :rofl:

Man, my pops got a crib out there. Literally down the street from where the Migos grew up / went to school. And it's literally one of the nicest places I've ever lived. Never felt so safe :lol:.

Let them tell it, it's the East side of Detroit. I'm a fan of their music....but I always chuckle when they portray Lawrencevilel/Lilburn as some crazy trap war zone. Only "bandos" out there are foreclosed mansions from when the housing bubble burst. Athletes out the ***. But Migos got some of these kids doing dumb sht for no reason. Trying to turn it hood :smh:.

Those Mexican dudes out Norcross be getting it in though. And the Asians in Duluth be moving hella weight on the low.

Man, my pops got a crib out there. Literally down the street from where the Migos grew up / went to school. And it's literally one of the nicest places I've ever lived. Never felt so safe
laugh.gif

Let them tell it, it's the East side of Detroit. I'm a fan of their music....but I always chuckle when they portray Lawrencevilel/Lilburn as some crazy trap war zone. Only "bandos" out there are foreclosed mansions from when the housing bubble burst. Athletes out the ***. But Migos got some of these kids doing dumb sht for no reason. Trying to turn it hood
mean.gif

Those Mexican dudes out Norcross be getting it in though. And the Asians in Duluth be moving hella weight on the low.
Damnnnnnn

As a guy who never really ventured into that part of Atlanta whenever i'm out there, I had no idea the area that they were from was so nice 
roll.gif

****** is phonies haha

Damnnnnnn

As a guy who never really ventured into that part of Atlanta whenever i'm out there, I had no idea the area that they were from was so nice :rofl:  

****** is phonies haha

Simply do a "Migos Gwinnett" search on Twitter....and you'll see the same sentiments from Gwinnett residents :lol:

Man, my pops got a crib out there. Literally down the street from where the Migos grew up / went to school. And it's literally one of the nicest places I've ever lived. Never felt so safe :lol:.

Let them tell it, it's the East side of Detroit. I'm a fan of their music....but I always chuckle when they portray Lawrencevilel/Lilburn as some crazy trap war zone. Only "bandos" out there are foreclosed mansions from when the housing bubble burst. Athletes out the ***. But Migos got some of these kids doing dumb sht for no reason. Trying to turn it hood :smh:.

So they wasn't trappin out the bando in da nawfside? :lol:

Wait they from Lawrenceville?

My aunt moved out here, the prime definition of safe suburbia. Manicured lawns with pools in the back kinda place.

Gwinnett County :pimp:

That place showed me the true value of the south. Wanna live in a big house for cheap with access to extremely high quality schooling? Get up and move to Lawrenceville/Snellville/Grayson/ and flourish. It's crazy funny when those little kids out there try to act hard too, but when they grow up they'll see the value in growing up there.

After I finish the career grind I'm going.

Last edited:
Tory needs to continue making music and try making a name for himself with great OG music, and keep the petty trap **** outta of his music.

this is how he use to sound before Future made it cool to use autotune again

That Tory Lanez interview was boring caught it off after 14 mins.

Snoozfest! He needs a non sampled 90's hit record. I don't care if he's better than Drake lyrically because he apparently writes his own stuff.

This music game is about hit records!! He can throw shots at Drake all he wants but it's about the billboard. Where are Tory Lanez hit records?

Tory needs to continue making music and try making a name for himself with great OG music, and keep the petty trap **** outta of his music.

this is how he use to sound before Future made it cool to use autotune again

Dude sounded like circa 08 Wayne through out the entire song

Tory waynez. I'm losing all the respect I gained for him the last month that or so by the day.

Canada ****** something else.

Tiller>>>>>>>> All of them
Still not really a fan of dude but he's the most respectable. Just seems like he's being himself, not trynna run with tough guys or turn into something he's not. It's gonna keep paying off too.

So they wasn't trappin out the bando in da nawfside? :lol:

Hell naw lol

Gwinnett County :pimp:

That place showed me the true value of the south. Wanna live in a big house for cheap with access to extremely high quality schooling? Get up and move to Lawrenceville/Snellville/Grayson/ and flourish. It's crazy funny when those little kids out there try to act hard too, but when they grow up they'll see the value in growing up there.

After I finish the career grind I'm going.

Yeah I don't understand kids trying to hard either. Like parts of Henry County got real nice houses & schools they building up down there but you got kids thinking they bloods. Come on you staying in 250-300k houses no need for that. :smh:

To paraphrase NT (on so many occasions),

What does their background matter as long as "they look the part and the music is good"?

Back
Top Bottom