***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

that Meek x Tax was weak af, even if the Beans interview wasn't really "FACTS", i still prefer that one over this Meek one. Doesn't really go in to detail on things, and cuts off Tax nuff times like he knew it all.

Last edited:
Didn't feel like digging up a Birdman/Wayne thread so ill post this here.

This is NEXT level trolling

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Both YT pages where I would get my BC fix have been deleted, smh.

My go-to:

https://www.youtube.com/user/breakfastclubpowerfm

Again, I understand them trying to get people to their site or that iHeartRadio app and all that, but this page alone has six digit views on multiple videos in just the last week. If they don't have an official channel, then they're only letting money slip through their fingers.

Last edited:
The problem was unofficial third parties were uploading the interviews and making money off the views. They were never authorized by Power 105.

Which is why they need to have their own channel. There really isn't any way around Youtube. Might as well collect that ad revenue for yourself.

Indeed. Dinosaurs unwilling or unable to adapt. They're still on the 'www' craze trying to draw website traffic, meanwhile people rarely even use computers or browse the web the way we used to.

Breakfast Club is making a killing by syndicating on Revolt and 25+ iHeartRadio markets around the US. That's where the real money is. Youtube is not their top priority.

YouTube is the reason they even came this far.

Last edited:
Both YT pages where I would get my BC fix have been deleted, smh.

My go-to:

https://www.youtube.com/user/breakfastclubpowerfm

Again, I understand them trying to get people to their site or that iHeartRadio app and all that, but this page alone has six digit views on multiple videos in just the last week. If they don't have an official channel, then they're only letting money slip through their fingers.
Yea, but I want to hear the whole morning show, not just the interviews. I need my fix, I live on the west coast.

Yea, but I want to hear the whole morning show, not just the interviews. I need my fix, I live on the west coast.

I actually just prefer the interviews. West coast checking in and outside of kevin and bean in LA, we have no good morning shows.

Back
Top Bottom