***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

That album was cold and a nice post-Cash Money album, but it's not touching Chopper City In The Ghetto nor Checkmate. I think Life After Cash Money is actually better than that one too, a good variety of producers on there

Dope interview. Would break my heart to see him go to a rival. His shoe is fire. I've never put so much effort into finding a shoe before, never found the red ones.

Dying at the first "he lied! And you ****** worship him" drop! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Shout out to whoever thought to make that Flex rant into a drop. Joint is better than the "was this a case of Mendeces having his cake and eating it too" joint :lol:

BG had a really good run. I knew when the original Chopper City dropped he was gonna be a problem. I wore that cassette out.

516FZ6xWWhL._SX300_.jpg

51clV%2BQACQL.jpg

The Carter 1 is the best southern album.

Everything you want on there. Lyricism, hits, production, structure etc. Wayne just want "Wayne" to everybody then.

That's his best body of work. Tape is flawless.

Bumped all of this today in the gym.

Wayne wasnt playing bm jr yuccck :x bars

Wayne last verse on best rapper alive > anything on carter 1

Last edited:
Hell naw, to the naw naw naw. Off the dome

Riding Dirty
400 Degreez
Aquemini
ATLiens
Diary
The Fix
Soul Food
Mystic Stylez

Carter 1 ain't close to any of those. Ya'll gotta be crazy Wayne fans to think that.

Last edited:
If not it's definitely top 5.

Hell naw, to the naw naw naw. Off the dome

Riding Dirty
400 Degreez
Aquemini
ATLiens
Diary
The Fix
Soul Food
Mystic Stylez

Carter 1 ain't close to any of those. Ya'll gotta be crazy Wayne fans to think that.

Thank GOD some people got some damn sense. I'd put Untouchable over The Fix, but not bad choices at all.

Wayne wasn't even the best Hot Boy. He was better than Turk and that's it.

Carter 1 is def up there.....

Y'all hate it cuz it's Wayne. But it's undeniable. Even it's worse critics would call it a good album.

Carter 1 is def up there.....

Y'all hate it cuz it's Wayne. But it's undeniable. Even it's worse critics would call it a good album.

Only people that puts that album that high are crazy Wayne fans. I don't hate that album or Wayne. I bought The Block Is Hot when it dropped. :lol:

Some of ya'll just overrate him hard. It is a good album, it ain't no damn top 5 south album ever. :lol:

Last edited:
Not even a top 5 Cash Money album, like come on son. How old are you? Were you not around for the classic southern albums in the mid and late 90s?
Name me 5 better cash money albums. I swear you reaching now I'd only say 400 degreez

Back
Top Bottom