***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

With the move of the radio stations being much more of a social media internet thing....star is a relic of the past and simply a regional footnote.

His wildest rants only get attention from people that grew up listening to him around that time. 30-45 year old East Coast hip hop heads.

It wouldn't work.

This

It's a different generation and era. That one will never be back, just like 90's rap.

he beat Howard Stern when Howard was on da dial still.

if he came back it would be dopppe.

Whew Sara gone off the Izm show
pimp.gif

I never liked her. She provided nothing to the show other than eating, being on her phone and calling every dude a dusty ***** or ****.

Hopefully he can go back to what the show intended to be about. Less news more game.
Yeah she had to go, she was kinda ruining the show, after she called a dude dusty for not getting her nails done... like you aint wifey you just a slide piece and not good looking at all lol ole neematoad in the face looking broad 

Laila is cool but is slow as hell some times just like I like'em 
devil.gif

The other chick before was butt ugly glad she left too, shorty face look like a used project stair case mop 

bedrat 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

to be fair tariq never set any boundaries

that's why he spoke a certain way after sara left to let laila know he not with it

and laila so slow she still asking if she invited to his house

they talk about personal stuff on the show and felt like they were a team on some hanging out type s**t

but sara is shaky and was listening to and aligning her beliefs with people who oppose tariq

if sara was a true fan like she claims she'd know he spoke on him NOT being a pimp but being around people who did

tariq sounded a lil goofy acting like he doesn't have pimp esque pics tho, his own book covers and terminology is rooted in the game

she just been violating and the argument had nothing to do with why she had to go

all 3 of the ladies he hired are scallys and don't offer any insight, any time a caller calls they don't have questions for them

Last edited:
lol @ nematodes. Sara is not even that fly looking. That issue Sara had with that dude about $40 was the tipping point with me and that chick. I was like the nerve of this chick lol. But if tariq is looking for a replacement, he should get a woman that's seasoned. Someone who can actually contribute to the callers questions. These young girls in the game are clueless as hell.

Last edited:
facts..the show would be better if tariq had a younger woman and a older woman just to get both perspectives

Last edited:
I don't get why Tariq keep taking up for the first chick who was basically a younger Sage Steel.
hell yea lol when ol girl said she was into white guys..no disrespect but Im thinkin what the hell is she doing on a show like this lol besides Sara used to clown her all the time

I don't get why Tariq keep taking up for the first chick who was basically a younger Sage Steel.
hell yea lol when ol girl said she was into white guys..no disrespect but Im thinkin what the hell is she doing on a show like this lol besides Sara used to clown her all the time

Man he ran down list of all violations Sara made. :lol:

got in his car with weed
asking them for money
she claim she ain't like white dudes but she went out with one
she approached his wife like they homegirls
she said they need a guy on the show

lol @ nematodes. Sara is not even that fly looking. That issue Sara had with that dude about $40 was the tipping point with me and that chick. I was like the nerve of this chick lol. But if tariq is looking for a replacement, he should get a woman that's seasoned. Someone who can actually contribute to the callers questions. These young girls in the game are clueless as hell.

You heard Mimi on Zo's show? She was dropping gems.

Last edited:

Man he ran down list of all violations Sara made. :lol:

got in his car with weed
asking them for money
she claim she ain't like white dudes but she went out with one
she approached his wife like they homegirls
she said they need a guy on the show

You heard Mimi on Zo's show? She was dropping gems.
I peeped Sara's YouTube video about the incident, I couldn't get thru it. It was unbearable to watch and listen to. Her victim cape was on and flapping.

I think Mimi is dope...and that monkey she got :pimp: . I heard she was dropping some ish on the Zo show but I only peeped her on 5150. I need to peep that Zo show she was on.

While Whitlock's trolling is detrimental by itself, the fact that he's on a national platform serves as a bigger problem. People who adhere to racist ideologies will watch/listen to his words and think that he's speaking on behalf of blacks with that bull **** rhetoric that can then bleed over into the way these people actually act in society. It's sad to see, man. :smh:

While Whitlock's trolling is detrimental by itself, the fact that he's on a national platform serves as a bigger problem. People who adhere to racist ideologies will watch/listen to his words and think that he's speaking on behalf of blacks with that bull **** rhetoric that can then bleed over into the way these people actually act in society. It's sad to see, man. :smh:

C**ns like him will always have a stage. This is white people want to see. They'll throw him out there to talk **** about black people so they won't look racist. That's why news stations bring on Charles Barkely and why they used to bring on Bill Cosby.

Last edited:
That awkward moment when you've been crushing on Angela Rye and then you realize you guys share a mutual cousin...I'm just going to assume it's through marriage and we're not blood.

Back
Top Bottom