***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Got damn they killed them thots. Yee up there sounding crazy. "Well sometimes the women don't know"

Only 2 of them even looked decent.

CTG tryna leave Duval hanging. They was asking goofy questions tryna be funny and him being a comedian gave his answers and everybody was laughing.

Looking at Duval interview to see what he said and he stay going at Yee. :lol:

"Plies been running through you for years." :lol:

it's a video of CTG getting confronted by some transgendered people this past weekend, I guess it has to do with this lil duval interview.

And they are interviewing these broads, I'm thinking the show was about to premiere on VH1 or something, but they said they are still shopping the show. No way this makes the air, I remember the internet protested and starting a petition and got shawty lo show with all his BMs axed.

Envy always asking these dumb-ss questions and hypotheticals smh. That's how this mess started with the trans community being upset at Lil Duval's comments.

Envy always asking these dumb-ss questions and hypotheticals smh. That's how this mess started with the trans community being upset at Lil Duval's comments.

Classic case of barbershop/cookout talk being seen by the world. Duval was even saying something "Y'all not gon get me on some mess".

I just think it's a lil f'ed up how CTG is pointing the finger like "It was him" when they kept asking the questions and everybody is laughing then when some heat comes down you single him out.

That is so true, he did the same thing with Vivica Fox when she was promoting that stripper show. He asked about the guys dancing for gay dudes and she was like hell nah. It was a wrap for her show after that :rofl:

Classic case of barbershop/cookout talk being seen by the world. Duval was even saying something "Y'all not gon get me on some mess".

I just think it's a lil f'ed up how CTG is pointing the finger like "It was him" when they kept asking the questions and everybody is laughing then when some heat comes down you single him out.

Lol, yeah they tried to say he can't kill transgenders plural. He was like I didn't say that, I'm talking about 1 :lol: Not be an *** but I really don't see anything wrong with what he said. If you tricked me into sleeping with you or being with you, you are taking a risk of getting seriously hurt or killed. What is the difference if someone lied about their HIV status and infected you knowing they had it? If you killed them or seriously injured them over that how is it any different? I'm didn't kill you strictly because you are trans, I killed you because you tricked me.

When he was talking about their ages and said Yee been past her time :lol:.

Yee been fronting for too long about her age, :rofl:

yee been kinda useless the past couple months on tbc
like she don't really say anything
or when she does its something dumb

There was talk about that unforgettable track being expensive, but damn.

He paid 300k outta his own pocket for the track and another 300k for the video. Helluva gamble, but it worked.

I'm not watching it but did he talk about his album flopping hard. He's gotta make the money back for this album and his previous album. This album was expensive as hell too.

Back
Top Bottom