***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I didn't watch the interview but I said it in another thread. Turk and his wife were on that Fix My Life show on Oprah's channel. The life he's living is crazy. Can't have anyone over their house, friends or family. It was crazy hearing her talk about her cancer and not being able to have more kids.

I definitely wish Turk's album would have dropped a year earlier when everyone was there. Album still had hits though. ALLLLLL OOOOVVVAAA DAAAAA WUUUURRRRRRLLL YAAAAAAAALLLL

Them Nola accents. Had me a chic from New Orleans while in college. Clawddddd hammercy
Bruh I had one I was gonna smash in high school
But getting her p was so easy
I got scared
I literally said "I wanna **** u and we ain't gotta be cool after" and she was bout it after I walked away and the :pimp: -ness if it faded I'm like who else asked her like that and she bout it
Then I started to remember second guessing myself and thinkin I'm a catch something from her if I smashed :smh: I don't even wanna tell y'all how I even chickened out when she was ready for me :smh:

Y'all surprised by Envy? CTG is getting plugged too. We never seen his wife and he has no kids.

CTG is in a relationship with a man.

Please don't be fooled y'all.

just googled his wife and i think he just keeps her out of the spotlight to avoid the ruthlessness of the internet especially after all the **** he's talked.

also wouldn't be surprised if he's also a switch hitter, any ***** that engages in any type of *** play (getting your **** ate) has a curiosity that is only going to develop into a slippier slope. As Kevin Gates said once regarding the subject on TBC...where does that behavior stop? :lol:

respect for being a good sport about it at least

ED97v4X.jpg

Back
Top Bottom