***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Kevin Hart x Breakfast Club

Almost forgot about my man getting caught out here, the preview image alone had me dying :lol:

he was actin all holier than thou
getting butt hurt cause sudden and blacks made jokes
talking bout they was jeopardizing his is relationship with him :lol:
like cause they made jokes
they cant be his friend
im telling u man
reason some folks fell out of favor with dude
is he be acting all high and mighty

kevin hart is bill cosby except he didn’t tell others to get their act together, he was acting like his was together

he was positive at an exhausting level

on a large scale cheating is a small blip but he built this pressure up and made this way bigger than it had to be

being mad the world had jokes is ridiculous

He literally said in the interview that he wasn't mad about regular people making jokes. Only dudes that he knows on a personal level because he knows their secrets too. At least that's what I got from it.

Michael Blackson has always been corny AF to me. His act is horrendous but I respect his hustle.

Crazy how people's minds are trained nowadays to grow weary of positivity but get thoroughly entertained by constant negativity.

He literally said in the interview that he wasn't mad about regular people making jokes. Only dudes that he knows on a personal level because he knows their secrets too. At least that's what I got from it.

Michael Blackson has always been corny AF to me. His act is horrendous but I respect his hustle.

Crazy how people's minds are trained nowadays to grow weary of positivity but get thoroughly entertained by constant negativity.
u can say whatever u want
but he still acting like a lil *****
he the one who cheated and mad at the jokes????
yeah michael blacks corny
but that tyrese
and the sending money for the hurricane
and his kevin hart bit was funny
and we aint getting on kevin hart about being positive
its the attitude he and the perception he gives off
dude arrogant now
and that aint necessarily bad
he can act however he wants
just dont be mad when folks aint there for u
go ahead and think "global" like he said
which was really code for "wypipo"
and forget about the day ones
again i aint mad
i understand thats where the money at
but remember the folks
who was there from the beginning
cause he seems to act like he forgot(his 1st wife and black folk)

:lol:

:lol: @ TI. TI and Kev being corny. Its just jokes. When the shoe is on the other foot and yall wanna make Usher herp derp jokes or Rob Kardashian jokes or whatever social media scandal popping this month its all good but when its you its off limits?

the camera work :lol:

Yea that's why I'm ready to hear this conversation...

Screenshot_20171215-112311.jpg

also when kev said to ctg that i got some dirt on u
ive heard some stuff about ctg
he kinda shut up and tried to laugh it off
i wonder is it the stuff that had to do with wendy husband
and the reason him and wendy fell out

Ctg pretty much admitted on the podcast that he cheated on his wife about a year ago. Said his wife knows about it.

No lie, I think it’s becoming more and more acceptable among women to let their husbands step out so long as they don’t embarrass the family.

I would be under the assumption that most celebrities would either have a open relationship or swingers.

nah

I rock with reality

he wasn’t living his on camera “reality”

has nothing to do with wanting to hear negativity

Kevin sort of gives off a con man vibe. I think he gives off a aura to the media that comes off as insincere. It sounds like he's listened to a bunch of self help and motivational books and repeats what he read.

CTG stay taking shots at Joe Budden

"Joe been accused of beating a bunch of women." :lol::smh:

Every chance he gets anytime his name is brought up

CTG talked about Kevin just like Joe did, he just didn't give him donkey of the day. He wants a cookie for that? Kevin Hart is a celebrity.

Looks like Kevin also gave them chairs, plus CTG probably sees Kevin as someone who can help his career like Puff and Jay.

Back
Top Bottom