***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Lot of layers to her story but she shouldn’t be free imo. Funny to see her basically take no personal responsibility for her actions.

Karlous is my type. I’m gonna go to a show and shoot my shot one day.
what is ur type???
u be al over the place sometimes with ur type
like even from ur ig
its hard to tell what u like
if ur not comfortable with sharing
i understand

Last edited:

For real??? Hahahaha, I’ll roll with you. I’m shocked you like Karlous. He always look homeless and like he smell like Newports.

I’m a watch that interview, they’re funny as ****

Saw Karlous at the Baltimore Comedy factory the weekend before last. ***** funny as ****. He couldn’t finish his set how he wanted,, because some ratchet Baltimore aunties started cat calling him....and it threw him off :smh: :lol:

what is ur type???
u be al over the place sometimes with ur type
like even from ur ig
its hard to tell what u like
if ur not comfortable with sharing
i understand

Are you suppose to be able to tell someone’s type from IG??

For real??? Hahahaha, I’ll roll with you. I’m shocked you like Karlous. He always look homeless and like he smell like Newports.

I’m a watch that interview, they’re funny as ****

I wouldn’t think twice about him if i never watched their show. I like how he carries himself on stage and the type of jokes he makes he comes off real cool and laid back and masculine without overdoing it. I believe the kids call it big **** energy. He does look bummy half the time.

Saw Karlous at the Baltimore Comedy factory the weekend before last. ***** funny as ****. He couldn’t finish his set how he wanted,, because some ratchet Baltimore aunties started cat calling him....and it threw him off :smh: :lol:

I wanted to go but wasn’t able to. I feel like the aunties more his type than I am but you never know till you try ??‍♀️ :lol:

A lot of people don't know this but I co wrote the ten commandments. -T.K. Kirkland

"I was there when Kevin Hart had his accident" - TK Kirkland

Actually i'm the one who bought your mom to the hospital when you were born charlamagne. " -T.K Kirkland

:lol:

look at melanie from my brother and me though
Aisling-Sistrunk.jpg

cute as hell
cant find her ig

Damn. I normally try to defend Amanda, but this interview was nothing but a pity party. She straight up played the victim for the whole segment. All this because she got kicked out of a party, smh.

Dudes kill her online but I wouldn’t really know why because as soon as she begins to speak I
A1E09099-1CCB-46E4-87FF-3D0519194668.png
and tune out.

I just remember she did that accomplished, NFL Rhode Scholar neurosurgeon dude dirty by trying to out him on some false sexual harassment claim.

Back
Top Bottom