***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

As a huge fan of NL back in the late 90's-early 00s the new Master P interview is cringe, couldn't get past 5 minutes. P is just doing the old man preaching thing and not giving us anything new, maybe that came later but yeaaa just couldn't rock with the interview.

This is funny 😂

I need to watch the full BC interview but she held her own here. I appreciated her argument style.

Yes, those words do have negative connotations. I can agree with that.

I didn't have an issue with her dating preferences as she said in that initial video. But the more she kept talking the more she kept digging a bigger hole for herself. And it's funny how she didn't specifically mention black men (she said men of all racial spectrums) but when she started getting pushback she started talking about white supremacy........😂

Yea I peeped that too. She dodged that question about her former fiancée being white too lol

If I remember correctly, she broke up with dude cause she said he spent too much time with his kids during the pandemic instead of her. I already knew what she was on after that lol

I'm gonna watch tbc interview with my girl later tonight.

I did watch the grio interview. In short, Ebony wants n's to do better so she (and her social circle) can feel better about who she's dating.

Also, you don't get to tell someone what they should value in life. I got some homeboys that didn't go to college and work a regular 9-5. They pay they own bills. Why should anyone knock that?

The real issue is that Eboni misappropriated her frustration about her lack of dating success and projected it on to black men. She is mad because the men she want don't want her.

And to make matters worse, she used black men as a shield once the block got hot. She wasn't talking none of that black empowerment stuff initially.

And how she gonna talk about uplifting black men while she spent 4 years getting bent over by a white man.

Yea I peeped that too. She dodged that question about her former fiancée being white too lol

If I remember correctly, she broke up with dude cause she said he spent too much time with his kids during the pandemic instead of her. I already knew what she was on after that lol
He may have had another family in general lmao

Huge elitist vibes. Preaching that in a place like NYC where mass transit keeps the city running is hilarious. Without bus drivers and by extension train conductors, the city will shut down. I remember when they went on strike years ago, that **** wasn’t fun. It’s an important job especially in NYC. Maybe doesn’t pay well enough but important nonetheless.

She tried to use black empowerment and Covid as shields. Just say it with your chest and state your preference. Her going into detail made it sound worse.

and too many people listened to just that click bait clip and not her "clarification" on her show and TBC interview.

It was very Bill Cosbyish.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom