***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

so true.... 

I also get tired of people equating taking a picture with someone as having a relationship with that person. but their's a huge difference in claiming someone gets around and claiming someone is performing an illegal act with a child. ESPECIALLY when your entire life is in the spotlight.

Hell Kim K is a person who is a victim of exactly what you just said..... she's one of the most famous and richest celebs on the planet right now, partly due to those rumors.... On The other hand, this story spins a little too big or people get the wrong idea and he's gonna be doing a PSA version of Rack City with Chris Hanson

No It's not hard to believe at all... Just like it isn't hard for me to believe that it's impossible for a "barely legal" as you put it, to have knowledge or convos about life that can be discussed with someone a few years older.

your saying all this based off the assumption that an 18 yr old would have nothing in common with you (Which in damn near 95% of the cases in my experience is completely true) i'm not faulting you.

however in the case of Kylie i'm assuming that she has A LOT more in common with Tyga than a normal 25 yr old woman would have with him.

Dude I dunno anything about this Kylie chick she might be an airhead she might be the next great rocket scientist. Fact is, at 25, if a 17 year old chick approaches me to be friends, f buddies, relationship, whatever, my immediate reaction is "Nah, I'm good, have a nice day".

If at 25 years old that's not your immediate reaction to a 16-17 yr old, you have pedo tendencies. Flat out. I could give a damn bout what she's seen or hasn't seen, she's a teenager.

I don't believe him
They're 16 year old college freshman?

And black chyna and this broad are two extremes. One comes with a build a body kit, and the other has no body.

As i know she's 17 as of right now correct.... which would make her a college freshman as of now.... which means a few ****** on her campus wouldv'e been tryna get that done asap. And Yes i would much rather have a chick who looks like Black Chyna rather then the Jenner girl, but that's me & i'm not tyga, he has his preference on what kind of chicks he likes.

View media item 1406615

This is Syn Santana... apparently she JUST turned 21.... she's been a Video chick for at least 3-4 years, which means there were plenty of rappers clearly gettin their Tyga on with her...... so because she's built like black chyna does that really make a difference?

That's not Cyn Santana.

Not sure why it's even being talked about. He's most likely hitting her. I would bet money on it. It's ******* creepy as hell and weird.

Dude I dunno anything about this Kylie chick she might be an airhead she might be the next great rocket scientist. Fact is, at 25, if a 17 year old chick approaches me to be friends, f buddies, relationship, whatever, my immediate reaction is "Nah, I'm good, have a nice day".

If at 25 years old that's not your immediate reaction to a 16-17 yr old, you have pedo tendencies. Flat out. I could give a damn bout what she's seen or hasn't seen, she's a teenager.

Fair enough...

At this point it's not really even about Tyga or even "relationships". I have just always been intrigued by age limits of any sort, age limit for drinking, age limit for smoking, age limit for gambling, etc etc etc.

It's crazy to me that society dictates whether a person is capable of doing something based off age alone, as if we don't have a world full of 30-40 year old teenagers. It's really weird to me that people can only look at a number and turn off all variables. Like sure you can go give your life up for this country and be placed in the most extreme mental breaking situations possible at 18..... but nah you can't grap this dutch into your 21.... Why? i don't really know because it's a higher number and you'll be more mature by then.

I agree with you about age not being an end all determinant for someones maturity level

but there has to be a numerical cap for the sake of order.  If we're going to make exceptions for mature young people then 

what's to say we can't put limitations on immature adult

Last edited:
It's hilarious how people saying there's no 'proof' of Tyga smashing a underage girl

But let any other celeb female just have one picture with a guy and 'she's a ***' 'he hit that' 'she getting ran through' :lol:

Dudes thirsty to defend that pedo lifestyle

Defending pedo lifestyle huh? :lol:

I agree with you about age not being an end all determinant for someones maturity level
but there has to be a numerical cap for the sake of order.  If we're going to make exceptions for mature young people then 
what's to say we can't put limitations on immature adult

Agreed on that part although in a perfect world immature adults would be held from obtaining certain things, but in reality we know something like that would never happen and we would never agree on who makes the call on what's immature behavior.

16 will give you 30? Well throw me in for 60 cause I'm going for the other sister right after. Rawdawgytoo

Ya'll virgins need to stop acting like you wouldn't either. Tyga's a lame btw

Honestly, I do think Tyga is dating tha girl. He may not be smashing, but he's def red shirting her. Reading between the lines in the interview, It could be inferred that there's something more the way he answered a few questions,.

For example, when asked if he'd be mad if another dude his BM was dating took a pic with his child...he immediatlley responded that "Kylie" doesn't do that. Also weird how he was leaving it up in the air that they could potentially publicly date in the near future.

I just don't see how a 17yr old and a 25 year old father can hang out late night, party and be best friends. Maybe he isn't, but it's def not a good look.

this thread is going into a Dateline episode..lol someones going to try to tear this guy down.. im just gonna read and laugh and leave it as what it is..lol

Trying to figure out how Kris allows her daughter to be out and about hanging out with a 25 year old though
laugh.gif
same way she masterminded her daughter sex tape to be sold for millions....Madam Kris is the real MVP her pimp hand is strong all she sees is $$$

So what about game cuffing that 18 year old? That ***** like 34

i dont get how these cats are rich and famous but still out here cuffing strippers and preteens??

Dudes sleep with underage girls all the time, atleast around my way in BK, I remember coming up shortys in my high school was messing with 24/25yrs old, taking away all the yambs. Now is it right, no it's not but let's not act like he is the first person doing this. Somebody was going to be eventually smashing Kylie once she blossomed out. ( I honestly thought it would have been a dumb *** NBA /NFL player ) just stands out more because he's reckless with it. Personally if I had a daughter who was 17 and hanging with 25 yr old, I'm gonna have words with that man and make him reevaluate his life one way or the other.

Beyoncé 20, jay z 32 = it's okay

Kylie = 17, tyga 25 = riot

Yeah alright

I'm not saying it's okay...but man it's really not that serious. And neither of them are our children so that argument is dead.

Do you want your daughter dating someone 8 years older when they young? Of course not but at the end of the day your kids will do what they want to do whether you agree with it or not. Say if moms was like no, she would just creep behind Her back and do it like any kid who likes someone and their parents don't approve.

no ***** like this could never kick it with my 16 year old daughter no sirrr

hes a sick f**k

I saw that flick early last year and he ain't **** nobody, he may as well have been me on the laptop watching it :lol:

Ain't mad at the flick though

Last edited:
Thought this was interesting
@cthagod: @Tahoe17 not making excuses but Russell was 35 and Kimora was 17 when they started kicking it.

i just got around to watching the vid., this dude talking about it's different in black and white culture. 
grin.gif

he sounds foolish

Back
Top Bottom