***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Ross is a perfect example of what happens when you start believing your own lies :rofl: boys be too far in character they really start to believe it

Ross is a perfect example of what happens when you start believing your own lies
roll.gif
boys be too far in character they really start to believe it
So u sayin Ross is a ***?

What gets me is Officer Roberts going at Freeway Ricky for snitching on this new tape but Dudes entire life is your persona. ***** so deep in his own lie he don't even know he lying anymore :lol:

Ross is a perfect example of what happens when you start believing your own lies :rofl: boys be too far in character they really start to believe it
Yea Really After TEFLON DON dropped dude started feeling himself a little too much, I think he really believes he runs a Mob family...lol Dude just goes too far man like he really tries to live his lyrics or make fans think he's living a mob boss lifestyle.....I like his music but dude is extra & the Ross stans are even more extra some of them even look at him as this mafioso figure....I rock with Ross when he stays in his lane the smooth mafia type musice but the trap Ross is terrible.....Ross is just example of the modern day rap game he acts like that because he knows nobody gonna do him anything...There is no more consequences for telling lies & being phony anymore you can name drop all you want these days & you won't be touched it's sad but true...

Last edited:
Everyone's opinions on Ross been on point the last few pages.

I ain't hatin on the music, the trap **** is horrible but the maybach music Ross gives us smooth *** tracks.

His persona tho? Man... It's like as soon as he puts on those shades he presses that "act" button and just Spits out nonstop disingenuous crap.

Wish he could just keep it real but it's obvious that ain't the route he wants to take as an entertainer.

Kendrick and Cole are our saviors when it comes to being real.

Ross is just pure "entertainer" from head to toe. Nothing wrong with that career wise, he's making it work financially.

But personally, I can't rock with it.

Diddy, but who didn't.
I'm a huge Ross stan, but he's weak at writing other people's rhymes. He uses the same exact flow as if he's rapping it.

Like Jay used the flow that we were used to hearing from Dre when he wrote Still D.R.E. Nothing about that song sounded like Shawn Carter.

Rawse gonna have you sounding just like him. Same cadence, same flow, same bar structure.

He's like I rather not be myself because I'd be a correctional officer. This guy is way more boss than I'd ever be, i'm migrating that that. 

Most people think drugs, guns, phones etc all get into the prison systems in girls vaginas like the movies ^^. Having to visit my uncle in prison when I was younger a few times, that **** crazy. Nowadays its damn near impossible to sneak something in there unless someone is turning the blind eye. They making babies change their diapers in front of them and gotta wear the one they give u.

The point ain't about him being a C.O. WILLIAM lied in interviews constantly saying "THATS A PHOTOSHOPPED PIC" if he would have kept it real & admitted it from the start people wouldn't clown him....

1. He straight up lied about it. Didn't own it or anything.

2. I think most cops and COs are dirty and worthless. I don't care if Ross was sneaking in a couple blunts and a loaf of bread for someone. You were sworn in and you're a part of the enemy now. Don't want to hear any gangsta **** or boss **** ever. Guy is CB4 and that's it. I've never bought a Ross album or Maybach Music album.

3. People will always sneak **** in. COs are underpaid and unhappy with their life. Don't take their job seriously and don't care. My cousin has an iPhone in Riker's last year. I got boy's still getting **** in.

Last edited:
What gets me is Officer Roberts going at Freeway Ricky for snitching on this new tape but Dudes entire life is your persona. ***** so deep in his own lie he don't even know he lying anymore :lol:

Forreal I mess with Ross and geechi Liberace is my favorite song right now but it makes me chuckle that dude is going at someone who really lived that life...I'm sure Ross did his dirt but the real rick Ross was at the top of the game

He shoulda owned up to the CO stuff from the jump but he did on Deeper Than Rap. He did what he had to do to feed his family, I can't knock a man for that. And the fact that Kenneth Williams co-signed him and said he said he grew up around him what more needs to be said? I'm sure he wasn't the Mafia boss/Kingpin he claims on his records but what rapper is? He was a CO, he hung around Boobie Boys, that's all we know.

Last edited:
I mean I get why Freeway Rick would be mad. Some other _ takes your name you're gonna be pissed but then he's a snitch so... :lol:

Real Ricky Ross snitched right?
No not to my knowledge FREEWAY RICK got life but got it reduced 20 yrs after a appeal they found out that the government basically set him up GARY WEBB broke the story in 96'.......His connect Danilo Blandon was a CIA agent .....WILLIAM has some nerve calling FREEWAY RICK a snitch DANILO BLANDON was involved with the IRAN-CONTRA SCANDAL....

Last edited:
Real Ricky Ross snitched right?

I met him when he spoke to some students who live where he used to slang.

From my convo with him the only 'snitching' he did was against the cia.

If he "snitched" a lot of folks he ran with wouldn't be say....coaching football at lausd.

Dude seems like a stand up guy who got himself out a life term

Back
Top Bottom