Official Breaking Bad Season 2 Post - Season Premiere Tonight 10PM AMC!!!

breaking-bad.jpg

One of TVs best new show of 2008 returns today with the Season 2 Premiere about a High School Chemistry Teacher turned Crystal Meth making Drug Dealer. Season1 was only 7 episodes due to the writer's strike but was still epic and I have been anxiously waiting for the 13 episode scheduled Season 2.

Episode 1: Seven Thirty-Seven

Walt and Jesse are vividly reminded of Tuco's volatile nature, and try to figure a way out of their business partnership. Hank attempts to mend fencesbetween the estranged Marie and Skyler.

YO!
"Friend" of mine says I should watch this
grin.gif

grin.gif

I watched the Season 1 marathon Friday night. Now I think I'm hooked. I gotta see maybe the first 2 or 3 eps. to really get it together.

DF!!!

eek.gif
i was wondering if people on NT watched this. Been waiting on season 2 forever and I fell a sleep on the premier after like 20min. I'll have to catchthe re air.

this show is SICK....

flipped to amc channel last night while it was on and instantly became a fan (why is it on amc
ohwell.gif
)
"obtained" season 1 right after, and chances are ill have the season done by friday tomorrow
tired.gif
pimp.gif

season 2 in a couple weeks...i gotta save some for summer
laugh.gif

I know im bumpn this thread....but this show needs some spotlight

its really good

Currently, this is the best show on TV. Two episodes ago, dude's head on a walking turtle
sick.gif
. Followed by an IED. Ridiculous.

So who's watched this show from the pilot episode? I know a ton of folks are going to say that they have, but... enh... whatever.
laugh.gif

I know I have. It looked interesting from the first trailer I saw, where dude was talking into the camera, talking to his family about 'Just know thateverything I did, I did it for you,' standing there in his underwear.
laugh.gif
I saw that like 'What the... ? Dude offing himself or something? Out in thedesert, in his undies?'

Great show.
smokin.gif

I just saw the episode this morning where Tortuga's head was on a tortuga.
laugh.gif
x
sick.gif

eek.gif
So this is the official thread for the show? I'm sure a lot of people watch it here. The thread just needs more exposure.

Back
Top Bottom