OFFICIAL BROOKLYN NETS BANDWAGON JUMP

Today marks the day I relieve myself of this lethargic Knick team. Nets moving to my neighborhood and I saw the logo and fell in love. I'm declaring my Nets fan hood today. Welcome New Jersey Nets fans and former Knick fans
pimp.gif

eh, ill join if they sign the top 3 available FA`s this offseason..........If not, its gonna be a long season in the barclays arena.

You gotta sign D. Williams and then people will slowly jump on the bandwagon so this might be a long summer depending on when he decides what he wana do this summer hopefully B4 the olympics so he don't have to come back to stressing about what he wana do

I'm going to be a fan regardless of who they sign but Knick fans should definitely jump ship. Knicks has been lethargic since Ewing. I'm just done.

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

I'm going to be a fan regardless of who they sign but Knick fans should definitely jump ship. Knicks has been lethargic since Ewing. I'm just done.

You're disgusting bruh.

I'm going to be a fan regardless of who they sign but Knick fans should definitely jump ship. Knicks has been lethargic since Willis Reed. I'm just done.

Only Knick i got respect for is Reed.
smokin.gif

Troll of trolls over here.
laugh.gif

I can't believe OP is encouraging abandoning your team. These front-runners disgust me, no shame what so ever. 
I have no respect for bandwagoners, absolutely none. 
30t6p3b.gif

meh why not i live fairly close to barclays too hopefully buffalo wild wings around there brings back unlimited tuesdays

Back
Top Bottom