Official Browns at Buccaneers Game Thread

7 million for this bum
roll.gif

Hopefully Freeman's thumb is fully healed by next week and he figures out that even though Mike Williams is really, really good he does have other receivers on the field. I also finally realized that Winslow doesn't give a damn about blocking he just wants to catch the ball. Don't know why we didn't use Huggins for a single play all game...Oh well atleast we got the W.

1st place
pimp.gif

Hopefully Freeman's thumb is fully healed by next week and he figures out that even though Mike Williams is really, really good he does have other receivers on the field. I also finally realized that Winslow doesn't give a damn about blocking he just wants to catch the ball. Don't know why we didn't use Huggins for a single play all game...Oh well atleast we got the W.

1st place
pimp.gif

1st place
pimp.gif

1st place
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom