OFFICIAL Bulls Jordan Jersey Post (BIG update pg. 23 + 24)

>D
grin.gif

aim - aotino
e-mail - [email protected]

Looks like i'll be coppin

1. Pinstripe swingman because they don't have 44 auth. >:
mad.gif

2. Rookie B U L L S white swingman because if the swingman and auth. are both screenprinted why spend another 70 for basically the same jersey with a different fit.
3. 45 Bulls Red swingman or auth. haven't decided yet.

also, do you know when canada will be getting these jerseys? or how about overseas' like korea, because my friend over there says jerseys are like $30 cdn
Representin' 778
And I'm a run up on y'all and slice y'all necks
With the machette, pockets heavy, slang more cane than Eddie

they should be stitched
"Youngins ice-grillin me, oh- you not feelin me?
Fine; it cost you nothin - pay me no mind"-Jay-Z

"I'm still on the corner grindin for dem big stacks
Big coats, big gats, don't ever forget that"-Juelz

Quote:
Nolan, the differences are the usual differences between swing & auth... authentic has: heavyweight mesh, larger cut, closer feel of the actual jersey the player wore. hell, on some swingmans, the color is different (may be a much brighter shade of red). I'd say try both on, and you'd definitely see the difference...

(and btw: do not wear those Pearls with either jersey )

OK, thanks for clearing those up.

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah. I'm not gonna wear Pearls with these.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>WANT FREE AVATARS?[/td][td]CONTACT NolanDW[/td][/tr][/table]​
I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan
\n​
\n

Not a bad replication, I'll still be copping:

OG:
mjrookie2.JPG

New:
mjrook2.jpg

true blues.
"good news for people who love bad news."

wanted: jet flights and haze dunks size 11/11.5/12.

^^^^
the 23 should have definitely been lowered |I
tired.gif

YoungSlim757, est. June 8th, 2004
...formerly NTer youngfab
So no, i'm NOT a newbie!

Sometimes I think the consumer doesn't know what they want and buying an "authentic" jersey that's screen printed for 140 dollars is ridiculous. Nike is basically hustling folks and people are still going to throw down that much for a jersey. Would you buy a 140 dollar T-shirt? I doubt it. I could possibly see a stitched jersey being worth that much (I have authentics, but I never pay the full price), but that's way too much for a screen printed jersey just because it has a name "Jordan" written on the back.
"Respect yourself and be equitable in your dealings. Don't cheat no man and give every man his dues, but you can't do that unless you break bread together"

Its just like kicks man, cost like 5 dollars to make overseas and people still pay rape prices for em here in the US. Put the name JORDAN on anything, people WILL buy. :pimp:
pimp.gif

At least the rape prices have been steady. How are you going to charge 140 dollars for a jersey that's screen print, when the same company makes Swingmans that are somewhat stitched for 70 dollars? At least with shoes it has been established that they will cost that much. That's like making your knock off VCs (you know the ones Nike makes of their own shoes) just as good, if not better then the actual VCs that cost 150 dollars. What's the big difference between a Champion Replica and Nike Authentic (screen printed)? They could at least drop the price down to maybe 80-100 on this authentic since it's not stiched.

That's like Pro Wings trying to charge 100 dollars out the blue on a new shoe when they are normally cheaper then that and it's using worse quality then before. At least with Jordans (shoes) the technology and quality (materials) have gotten better and they have a reason to increase the price.
"Respect yourself and be equitable in your dealings. Don't cheat no man and give every man his dues, but you can't do that unless you break bread together"

definately not gettin the screenprinted rookies, esp not for no 140

i just want a pinstripe auth and im cool
over lemme see it[/center]

Ok sorry if this has been asked, but is the swingman stiched or the usual swingman build.
R E Y D O G G

ROOKIE HOME AUTHENTIC - $140................................

Will it be available on Footlocker.com????????

That's all I want to know because I have nothing but sorry Foot Lockers near me. Thanks!

Mack.

Quote:
but a screenprinted jersey shold not cost as much as a double stitched.
laugh.gif
I agree. The statement was directed towards people wondering WHY they are screenprinted, not about the PRICE.

Screenprinted jerseys should cost $49 or less...no more than the old champion joints.

Yeh why would you pay 140 for a REPLICA. Because that is basically what you're getting, since it is not like the original, especially with that C, the high 23, and the logo (which is alright I guess, NBA)...............................................

that authentic holds nothing against this replica...

DSC01678.JPG

speak softly and carry a big stick -Roosevelt

did you not see the pic in the finishline mag

its both o yea 757 Lynnhavayen mall's footlocker does not get Authentics. >:
mad.gif

AIM- lilb75788 My collection MIXTAPES and CD's i got
WANTED: White/Flint XIX size 7 or 7.5 wont have money till August tho because of the HEAT commin later this month

Back
Top Bottom