OFFICIAL Bulls Jordan Jersey Post (BIG update pg. 23 + 24)

Hmmmm just called my local Footlocker ...they had no idea about ANY jordans jerseys coming out...and my local FinishLine said they didnt get in the Pinstripes yet...but will have the Red rookie for sale. Did anyone else's Finishline get the pinstripes yet? Im angry...I'm prolly gonna have to order the white rookie and pinstripe online >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

BrOOklyn Ac..Never Went To Class but We Classy

i called ALL of the footlockers and NONE of them are even getting them.

then i call CHAMPS SPORTS in the SAME mall and they are getting them. they allready have them in and everything.

does anyone find this wierd?
DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANSTAstill team anti ds.

Quote:
someone in the post, i think it was the creator, M00DSWING7, works at footlocker and said he tried on the rookie jerseys... wish he was from VA

LOL...Nah homie I don't work at Footlocker... I work at Niketown(don't wanna say which one though) :wink:
wink.gif
:b
tongue.gif
But anyway what we have in stock are:

Cursive script Chicago jersey (red/black/white)
authentic $140/swingman $70

Rookie Bulls jersey(white/red/black)
authentic $140/swingman $70

and we have an ish load of sizes ranging from 40-60... we even have kids sizes... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

"Ill paypal everyone $20 if Jameer Nelson starts @ PG for Orlando." -f0r real

I've never seen an authentic in FL/Champs,and Im not feelin the screened.Already copped my White 45 authy :D
happy.gif
I might post pics after vacation
---------------------
WANTED: Yankees Pinstripe fitted, [email protected]
NICOLE RICHIE is comedy

Quote:
Already copped my White 45 authy
What store (not location) and how is the length? Is it extra long like the Jordan Bullets?

"I like that" - Houston featuring ching-a-ling, I-20 and Nate Dogg.

Why does a r&b singer need Nate Dogg to sing his hook?

^I havent received it yet,and I'm goin on vaca.I'll post pics in a couple weeks
---------------------
WANTED: Yankees Pinstripe fitted, [email protected]
NICOLE RICHIE is comedy

Finishline in st. Charles town plaza is selling the red jordan 23 cursive in authentic and swingman and the blk/red pinstripe in swingman right now
When your outgo exceeds your income, then your up keep becomes your downfall.
Success only comes before work in the dictionary.

How does the sizing work? If I got a swingman in a sz XXL would a sz52 authentic fit the same?

Ok so now I've called all the Bklyn/SI Footlocker / FinishLine / Champs in my area and not one spot is getting ANY jerseys in this weekend >:
mad.gif

BrOOklyn Ac..Never Went To Class but We Classy

i was going to post pics but i have the PINSTRIPED BULLS !

You all will have the JORDAN BULLETS JERSEY SYNDROME. I was going to buy the authentic but when i noticed that they are damm near identical (much like the jordan bullets jersey was) i bought the swingman. 140 for a Pro style jersey is ok but when it looks like a swingman and vice versa then I suggest maybe some common sense. ............and when you get your Authentic Rookies i hope you all dont wash them because if you do you will be pissed!!!

[img noborder]http://home.comcast.net/~jfleming122/100_0108.JPG[/img]

100_0105.JPG

my boy AJ told me today that Finishline in GREENBRIER got their shipment of Pinstripes... yes, greenbrier, the wack mall... which explains why they only got 2 authentics in (2 period, not 2 per size) and about 5 swingmans...

but this also must mean Military got their Shipments today also. i will be up there tomorrow, hopefully u can reserve. and Bryant, good look, u know i'ma be there Sunday mornin'!
YoungSlim757, est. June 8th, 2004
...formerly NTer youngfab
So no, i'm NOT a newbie!

called the finishline in roosevelt field mall, they are gettin the jerseys and theyll be available on sunday, called the footlocker, they didnt know what i was talkin about >:
mad.gif

Stopped by my local mall today

Footlocker: asked if they were getting any jordan jerseys on sunday, he said "hopefully"

Finishline: "I'm not sure, we might."

Champs: had a sign on the front door showing the home and away rookies. After the salesguy finished breaking his neck on my ID 2k4's, I asked him about the 45, he said "NO" but he did confirm the white rookie.

Why haven't we seen any pics of the rookie B U L L S jersey that is dropping? I know what it looks like but I would like to see a pic of the actual jersey that is dropping. Anyone have one? Thanks in advance
[/i]

[/b]​
[/center][/b]

Speaking of the bulls authentic 23 Home Rookie.................

Anyone know if this will be available on www.footlocker.com?

I just am not really feeling heading into Boston on the day the DNC starts to pick one up....ugh. If anyone knows it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Mack.

Back
Top Bottom