OFFICIAL Bulls Jordan Jersey Post (BIG update pg. 23 + 24)

We need the release DATE ... thats what all NT are wanting to kno.....couple more days till june whats the actual RD?! :\
ohwell.gif

esh​

If I'm not mistaken, jerseys don't normally have release dates right (unless they're Mitchell and Ness)? Don't stores just put them out when they get them in?

The 45's are awful... >D
grin.gif

The pinstripe better have the gold logo... >D
grin.gif

I'll probably get the basic red one or maybe the pinstripe, but no way I'm getting a 45 in a style he never wore.

Looking forward to this one, I sold my Jordan swingman a while ago and I still regret it......

BTW, shouldnt this be in the "Jordan" forum?
A Tribe Called Quest: Hip Hop at its finest

yeah... also what stores are they gonna release it?

And on one picture, i see a size "46" I thought they only came in 44 or 48?

pinstripe :wow:
eek.gif
,but if the logo isnt gold then >D
grin.gif

______
HATERADE: The preferred beverage of niketalk board members.

cursive- maybe july 1st? (swingman)
cursive auth. around JUNE 20?
i reserved my swingman and the guy sed july 1st, but he sed auth come out around june 20

Why does the logo have to be GOLD on the PINSTRIPE for you to buy it?

You do know that the gold logo was on only in 96 for the 50th anniversary.

They were playing with the regular logo in 95, so those jerseys were used in 95-96..........................

I'ma cop all auth's except for if that home bulls 45 isn
t photoshopped, that's like getting a varient jersey....

^^^^^ To everybody hatin on the 45 pics,
sidelineapparel_1795_21477942
sidelineapparel_1795_21311841

sidelineapparel_1795_17628085

these pics are photoshopped because the jersey's are probably not in stock yet. And look at the other jerseys that will come out in the future, like the bron IRISH and Melo's Oak Hill Jersey on sidelinepapparal.. Those are ps'ed cuz they dont come out till Oct. So just wait a week or so. iv ordered from there and they send the real thing.

ps- why would they sell varients when they have that many jerseys at normal price?

pss- it says rd is 7/25 for Cursive chicago and 8/15 for 45's. At least thats what it says on the site

Quote:
Why does the logo have to be GOLD on the PINSTRIPE for you to buy it?

it's just like how ppl whine about jordan brand not putting nike air on the back of the twos. the gold logo jersey is the one that pops into my mind when i think about the pinstripe,not a regular logo even if they did use it, the gold is just so much hotter,dont cha think?
______
HATERADE: The preferred beverage of niketalk board members.

does Hardwood Classics make jordan rookie jerseys? i saw some dude at the mall today rockin em and im not sure if its fake

Is there any differnce between the Personalized Jordan jerseys that were on NBA.com and the jordan jerseys that are coming out.?

Back
Top Bottom