OFFICIAL Bulls Jordan Jersey Post (BIG update pg. 23 + 24)

Yeh the gold would be hotter, but I doubt they would do that. I hope I'm wrong though.....................................

sidelineapparel.com says the release date should be today (6-1-04) but i havent seen enough info about the jersey so i kinda doubt that

Quote:
pss- it says rd is 7/25 for Cursive chicago and 8/15 for 45's. At least thats what it says on the site
two sundays?
well the 45 with the retro style is ugly... why would they do that? i'd buy a pinstripe auth in a second!
also a 23 auth and a 45 auth, home or away
Stop reading my sig...

you can reserve the cursvie authentics and swingmans at just sports. There is a ten dollar discount if you reserve it. I reserved my swingman already. SWingman comes out july 1. Authentic comes out around june 20.

Yesterday I talked to someone with Nike.com's online chat. Heres what went down.

Tracy: Hi, my name is Tracy. How may I help you?
You: i was wondering about a release date for a specific product
You: I heard somewhere that there is suposed to be an authentic Jordan Bulls Jersey to be released as a sort of commerative item
Tracy: That will release will be July 25th.
Tracy: Try stores like:
Tracy: NIKETOWN's
Finishline
Eastbay
NBA Store
You: It is an authentic NBA Jersey?
Tracy: yes
You: what will the retail price be? and is there a specific color being released?
Tracy: I do not have information on the retail prices yet.
You: ok. thanks for your help
Tracy: sure
Tracy: Thanks for visiting Niketown.com.

Tracy Has Disconnected

Just sharing with the NT fam!
Killin' all ya'll n!@@*s with that lyrical ish. Mayonaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips. -Kanye West-

Hey guys,

We all know how 'reliable' the Nike.com chat people are, but here's what i got (talked to tracy also) Just summarizing.

--I asked will there be an auth. mj bulls jersey released? She said yes, july 25 (nothing new)

--I then asked will it be the rookie jersey or the 'normal' bulls jersey? She said "as far as i know it will be the Bulls."

--I asked what colors. She just said red.

--I then asked "no white?" She said, "yes there will be but in limited amounts"

EDIT...tried talking to someone else to see if there was any consistency and here's what i got from caryn

Caryn: Hi, my name is Caryn. How may I help you?
You: hi caryn, do you have any info on a release of a bulls authentic jordan jersey?
Caryn: The Rookie jersey?
You: well that's mostly what i was wondering, is the jordan rookie jersey gonna be released or will it be the design as the current bulls jersey that is released or both!?
Caryn: I haven't seen a picture, but I have information that a Jordan Rookie Jersey will be available on our site and at NIKETOWN retail stores in the next week or so. I would suggest checking back on the site over the next week to see what it looks like!
You: do you have info on the color and is it an authentic?
Caryn: It is authentic, yes. I don't have info on color.
You: ok will these only be available at NT or online or will they be at other retail stores?
Caryn: From what I understand, this Rookie jersey is only going to be sold in the NIKETOWN stores and online at Niketown.com. They are going to be limited.
You: ok last question if you don't mind, is there any jordan jersey scheduled for release july 25 that you know of?
Caryn: Yes, there will be retro Bulls Jersys from 84, 85, 94 and 95.
You: forgive my ignorance, but isnt the 84-85 one the rookie jersey you said would be released in the next week or so?
Caryn: Nope, the Rookie jersey is something different.
You: ok any color(s) comfirmation for the july 25th releases?
Caryn: Nope, sorry
You: ok caryn thanks for your patience and have a good day
Caryn: Thanks for visiting Niketown.com.

Probably not much help...but take it for what it's worth.

^so they are releasing an 84-85 bulls jersey that is not jordan? and theres 3 jerseys dropping in total?

Quote:
^so they are releasing an 84-85 bulls jersey that is not jordan? and theres 3 jerseys dropping in total?

This is the information that I can pass along...SWINGMAN information only:

1. cursive "Chicago" Jordan rookie jersey (Red) - July 25th - available EVERYWHERE...there will be TONS of these, you won't be able to escape them...

2. block letter "B U L L S" Jordan rookie jersey (White) - July 25th - available ONLY @ Footlocker, Inc locations...there should be plenty of these to go around...

3. mid 90's "BULLS" Jordan jersey #23 (black w/ red pinstripes) - available ONLY @ Finishline...I have no idea about production numbers...

I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AUTHENTICS OR #45 jerseys at this point...

JM
EMAIL:​

You know what from all that chatting here is what i got from it, i think the authentic rookie is going to come out in a week or so and the 84-85 jersey that is supposed to come out on july 25th will probably be the swingman rookie and the 94-95 jersey that is coming out is probably the red 45 bulls jersey. That is what i think is coming out from what they said.

^^^^ what you just siad doesn't make any sense....
How can the swingman jersey be black WITH RED PINSTRIPES, correct me if i am wrong but aren't the pinstripes only on the authentic jerseys?
"I'm supposed to be number one on everybody list
We'll see what happens when I no longer exist"
Jay-z

^ True, but maybe they are just changing it around. Sometimes change is needed.

Also, JM, will the block letter BULLS be somewhat limited, or will it be the same amount as the others, just not as distributed to other stores?

We need some info. on the authentics! :smile:
smile.gif

Come test me, I never cower
For the love of money, son, I'm giving lead showers
Stop screaming, you know the demon said it's best to die
And even if Jehovah witness, bet he'll never testify, D'Evils... - Jay-Z
[email protected]

Wow someone needs to clear this up. After reading the posts Im all nervous, and confused.

First, Will the 45 be the same 45 jersey as Jordan wore? Yes or No

When is it coming out?
June 25th, or early/mid June?

When is the pinstripe coming out?

That's all I want to know.

Someone please clear this up. :\
ohwell.gif

I just want to know when :
The Black/red alternate pinstripe AUTHENTIC jersey is releasing,
And when the Authentic Rookie (red) is releasing
"I'm supposed to be number one on everybody list
We'll see what happens when I no longer exist"
Jay-z

All I want to know is when the black&red pinstripe authentic jersey droping that is all :pimp:
pimp.gif

***Michael Jordan needs to purchase the Miami Heat***

My girl Serena is back

is the black w/ pinstripes really suppose to come out? or was it just a rumor....because the black w/ pinstripes isn't from 94-95...and the people from niketown said there were three jerseys coming out. which would be..

1. 84-85 Bulls Block letters early in jordan's 1st season
2. Rookie Bulls Script jersey from also his first year
and finally...
3. 94-95 Bulls (year he wore #45)

so i'm thinking that the black w/ pinstripes isn't really coming out...but what do i know...

Back
Top Bottom