Official Bulls VS. Celtics Game 2 Post....

S4L

Celtics are going to try their hardest to contain Rose, so BG, Salmons, and Miller have to step up.

Bulls by 5...

I don't see Derrick getting 36 again but I also don't see Rondo having 29 either. Going to be another hard fought game, but if the Bulls contain therole players they'll be fine. Go get it Chicago...

They will try their best. I'm counting on a better game from Allen and maybe 30+ from Pierce.

I don't think we need 36 from Rose again if we can get more from Hinrich and maybe Salmons gives us 20. But Rose will have some more big games this series!

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

They will try their best. I'm counting on a better game from Allen and maybe 30+ from Pierce.

I don't think we need 36 from Rose again if we can get more from Hinrich and maybe Salmons gives us 20. But Rose will have some more big games this series!

My thoughts exactly... I fully expect Pooh to have atleast 22 and 7 tonight so if Kirk can give us 15 and John 17-20 we should be GOOD MONEY!!!

Whats the word on Salmons groin situation???

Sorry to hijack the thread Bulls fans but I really can't wait for this game tonight...Game 1 was epic!

As long as Rose controls the tempo, Gordon/Salmons shoot efficiently and they can contain Pierce/Allen the Bulls will be fine.

I didn't see anything in the sun times about salmon. I guess nothing has changed with his situation. I feel really confident about tonight. Something tellsme celtics will go up 10+ early off emotion and perkins anger. We then comeback as we have done all season. If its a close game I see us taking it.

C's will win tonight, they'll come out with more energy.

But if Ray/PP keeps shooting like that this series will be over quick.

This should be a fun game, I think the Celtics will definitely try to contain Rose better so BG and Salmons are gonna have to play better for the majority ofthe game, even though BG got hot in the 4th quarter. I may just watch for the simple fact to see more comedy from the hot garbage that is Brad Miller.

Turned 21 today and gonna watch it at the bar
pimp.gif
LET'S GET IT!!!!!

No way Chicago wins this game. Celts will turn up the pressure defensively...I'm expecting a pretty easy win.

You know Chicago didn't come to the Bean expecting to get 2...they'll be satisfied at 1-1.

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

No way Chicago wins this game. Celts will turn up the pressure defensively...I'm expecting a pretty easy win.

You know Chicago didn't come to the Bean expecting to get 2...they'll be satisfied at 1-1.

You think Rose and the Bulls will play less hard because they won the one already???

Nope.

Wouldn't want to face a now confident, young and scrappy team like the Bulls.

All the pressure is on the Celtics to win, and that makes it tough. I think the Bulls can squeak out another win.

if the celtics decide to play basketball instead of daydreaming this time, they should win by 10 at least

I see Salmons or BG getting 30+ tonight. I don't really know who will win tho... rooting for the Bulls.

John is due for a good game, I expect he and BG to go off tonight.

I think the Bulls depth will be the difference in the series. People are overestimating the Celtics without KG, he is what makes them go.

you cannot be serious fam, this is not a regular season game

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Miller,salmons and gordon have got to show up tonight.

Exactly! Everyone needs to hit on all cylinders for the Bulls to grab game 2 as well
pimp.gif

Rose should develope a "CP3 & Tyson Chandler" type of on court relationship with T.Thomas....oops alllll day....

laugh.gif
the foolish of that statement is just
roll.gif

this is the playoffs every team expect to win every game

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
the foolish of that statement is just
roll.gif

this is the playoffs every team expect to win every game
I see what he's saying though. I really didn't expect to take a game in Boston, I thought the Bulls were just gonna take 3 at home thenGame 7 would be a toss up. I'm content on the Bulls going back to the Chi 1-1, but 2-0 would be a great birthday gift
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom