Official Bulls VS. Celtics Game 2 Post....

The Bulls can win this game, but let's not be naive about this, Boston will come out guns-a-blazing.

Boston is quick to point out that Pierce didn't quite get off, or that Ray Allen had a horrid game, but Salmons, Miller, and B.G. (to a point), had subpargames as well.

The Chicago Bulls want to run Boston out of the gym. After seeing game 1, the only chance Boston has on defense is to make their shots, and to get back ondefense quick. With the focus being on Derrick Rose, the rest of the lineup needs to be patient and play their game.

If we can win this game.....man oh man.

Tonight Derrick probably won't put up huge scoring numbers but he has to give us a good number of assists.

Ben Gordon will not have a bad shooting night tonight nor will Salmons.

What we need and what I am hoping for:
Noah keep playing HARD.
Tyrus calm down a bit and get a double double.
Ben & John be ready to put points on the board cause Derrick will be double teamed.
Derrick 20 points - 14 assists.

Bulls can take it again tonight but it's important to NOT let the Celtics get off to a good start and a big lead early.

Pierce and Allen are going to make up for their game 1 performances so i hope that Gordon, Salmons, and Miller step up. I hope that Noah and Tyrus have goodgames again

Hopefully Shooting improves from the 3. I don't see Ray Allen being factor in the playoffs really. If Ben Gordon and Salmons can step up and have a gamethey're capable of having and Derrick Rose distribute while he is double teamed, then the Bulls will get another win.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Sorry to hijack the thread Bulls fans but I really can't wait for this game tonight...Game 1 was epic!

Word
smokin.gif

Poochi Mane get it
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Dear Ray Allen,

The playoffs have started.

Sincerely,
David Stern

Please, I want the bulls to win so badly. I hate the celtics. If the bulls can keep the game uptempo, they'll have the advantage. They gotta push everyopportunity. D Rose needs to rev up the engine even more, if possible. I hope the bulls coaching staff made adjustments cuz Im sure they're going to traphim when they can to take the ball out of his hands. They gotta do a better job on the pick and roll. They can't survive another game with Rondo gettingdamn near 30 points.

i think derrick is going to have another solid game,
ben, kirk and john are going to step it up....

and the celtics will also step it up, and win....

the series is going to 6 games....
chicago is the atlanta of last year, just better on the road....

Originally Posted by JDB1523

I don't see Derrick getting 36 again but I also don't see Rondo having 29 either. Going to be another hard fought game, but if the Bulls contain the role players they'll be fine. Go get it Chicago...
if rondo has to score 29 again, then the celtics are in serious trouble.....

I fully expect Paul and Ray to go off today. But im hoping John will step it up also. I would like to get BG going early also. I dont see Derrick having agreat game but i think he will be effective.

Paging Brad Miller: Can you please hit a damn jumper

dudes keep sayin ray and paul are gonna light it up..
when they fail to realize WE can score with them..if kirk gets hot its a wrap cuz he also plays damn good defense..same to be said for salmons..and ray allencant guard BG at all. i expect boston to win but i wont be surprised at all if bulls can pull another out

anyone know who's calling the game on TNT? I'm gonna have to tivo the beginning and need to decide between national or local broadcast. Don'treally want to hear dour collins.

going with the Bulls again just because I don't want the Cavs to face them

I know the Celtics are gonna come out hard today though, hopefully Rose has a solid game don't expect 30+

I'm excited about this game... 7 o'clock can't come any sooner...
smh.gif

If D.Rose exceeds 30 and Bulls win I am officially stamping his Superstar card.

I'm mad that I'm at school right now and will miss the first half
smh.gif

Oh well it would make my day if the Bulls come out with a win.

I wouldn't say its a must win but it would be nice to get this one to at least save some face

Celtics by 9
84d367a318ed881d5682eede4be2b6d8c45e6304.gif

Pierce and Ray will come out to play tonight. No way they're letting their team lose two at home where they were so dominant during last years'playoffs.

I'm not making any predictions on who will win but I think this will be a close game as long as both teams play like they want it. I'm just glad we getto watch Derrick Rose play
laugh.gif

As long as the Celtics fix their ball movement issues from Game 1 and run the damn offense like they did the rest of the year, they'll take this. And getthe hell back on defense too.

Back
Top Bottom