Official Bulls VS. Celtics Game 2 Post....

lindsay hunter played his heart out
laugh.gif

Were falling apart, and its just so obvious how much Steph has lost. Doesn't even looks like he belongs out there.

We need Pierce and Allen to go out and score since we don't know what's up with Rondo.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

lets see if KG bring his big mouth %%! back to the bench after the half this time

On my momma I was hoping they showed him once we were up more than 1... talk that good $%!+ now Ticket
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by CasperJr

lets see if KG bring his big mouth %%! back to the bench after the half this time

On my momma I was hoping they showed him once we were up more than 1... talk that good $%!+ now Ticket
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I guess he heard you. He's out his chair now
laugh.gif

Refs really need to show a little more scrutiny with a foul like that. PP only started to shoot AFTER he got fouled not while in the process of getting fouled.To me that's just a bad NBA "rule" that people love to abuse

Joakin Noah is playing great ball. I don't know why people hate on dudes like him that aren't particularly skilled but make up for it in energy andeffort. Dude hustles for everything, blocks shots, and grabs boards. Anyone should love to have a guy like that on their team
pimp.gif

decent momentum headin into the 2nd half..now we need a game plan to shut down big baby..

did i jus say that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

stupid mistake by bulls for not holding ball til the and giving up 3 ft's
shot clock didn't reset so hunter had 3 seconds on the clock so he threw it up

Back
Top Bottom