Official Bulls VS. Celtics Game 5 Post....

& he still hasn't posted his picture .
roll.gif

Wow , really now ?

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by King NJC

Originally Posted by King NJC

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Dude has never posted his picture tho ...
laugh.gif
but let me leave OSU mascot and super saver along....yall a trip...
laugh.gif

So lets see it "LifeLessons" .

Being cowardly on the internet gets corny after a while ... word to watching Carlos Mencia's standups .

Posting a picture of yourself makes you tough?

exactly....damn oregon state beaver is a trip
laugh.gif
oregst_65.gif
Cmon fam...
roll.gif
all you got is jokes for girls youve been "stalkin" mah girl for a while...if you had any doubts of her being a girl...doesnt that make you a lil sexualy confused ?

woah....your girl stalked me....pm'ed me numerous times... so lets get that straight ........shook to post my pic? no....if you're my friend on FB you would see it
laugh.gif
....whats the point of posting it in a chi vs bos game thread

cmon dude why would she need to stalk you...personaly i dont care how you look..and you can kick it out of here with all thet "p'm" stuff
indifferent.gif

well she has....but i could care less
laugh.gif
..... ....chi please tell me who i be going after.....you aint never seen me rattin in a PYP....i just gave you the consequence nickname because thats who you look like
laugh.gif
.....and why should i post my pic in a game thread?...... .....

well i only ask that if you have a girl...IF...you know how it is dude...have respect for mine...

^ why you so damn worried about what i look like?

what you need to know?

- i'm not ugly
- i'm not soft
- i'm black

i don't know whats weirder....that stretch when you kept pm'in me nonsense or you begging for my pic ....dont cry NJC....
laugh.gif

^ why you so damn worried about what i look like?

what you need to know?

- i'm not ugly
- i'm not soft
- i'm black

i don't know whats weirder....that stretch when you kept pm'in me nonsense or you begging for my pic
Relax dude
roll.gif

your stressin yourself out she dont mean it like that trust me lol .

i guess i hurt her ego w/ the consequence comment.....
laugh.gif
....damn i cant help you remind me of him and the Oregon State beaver....i really can't...
laugh.gif
but ima leave yall alone....but word from the wise NJC....grow a pair.....mr chi ill? really....
smh.gif

OMG , he still hasn't posted his picture ... son is really hiding something .

Its clear now ... you only come @ females , & when a male comes @ you , you post "lol" .

You look real corny for talking about how I look in EVERY thread I post in but when I turn around & tell you to post your picture you're so reluctant .

i guess i hurt her ego w/ the consequence comment.....
laugh.gif
....damn i cant help you remind me of him and the Oregon State beaver....i really can't...
laugh.gif
but ima leave yall alone....but word from the wise NJC....grow a pair.....mr chi ill? really....
smh.gif

now you wanna throw this at me lol . wow dude grow a pair ? cause im stepping in for my girl i gotta grow a pair ? wow dude someone needs to do a littlereading on life and check themselves what you want me to do next shave my legs ? lmao ...im done with he/she's for the night peace famn...
roll.gif

OMG , he still hasn't posted his picture ... son is really hiding something .

Its clear now ... you only come @ females , & when a male comes @ you , you post "lol" .

You look real corny for talking about how I look in EVERY thread I post in but when I turn around & tell you to post your picture you're so reluctant .

chi what are you talking about....you're one slow broad and its been proven plenty of times w/ the stupid stuff you say and king of course you're"protecting" her online lol but its online buddy...i could give two damns what happened to you or her....i dont know yall....

last thing and i'm done.....chi what would you gain from me posting my pic? nothing at all

you're just hurt because i said you look like consequence.....take the joke and let it go....

Still hasn't posted his picture , nobodys trynna argue with you fam ...

Its getting funnier by the minute ... dudes talks so much stuff .
laugh.gif

Shouldn't you be watching your team get eliminated ? Oops ...

& I know I don't look like consequence , everybody on NT has seen my picture & all I get is
pimp.gif
's .
laugh.gif

I'm done with this ... Bulls game tomorrow .
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Yall need to take this to FB or something.

No kidding. Leave all that trash out the Sports Forum

well like i said im done...that your boy "Lifelessons" thinkin he's actually giving life lessons on a sports page
roll.gif

everybody on NT has seen my picture & all I get is
pimp.gif
's .
laugh.gif
Let's not get carried away now. But yeah life lessons you do stay on her jock for some reason, you need to re-evaluate yourself talking aboutit's just online yet you hold an actual grudge on some one you don't know, like shortys your arch nemesis and @%@%

All I can say is that a flagrant can't be called there. No way. It might have been a flagrant by definiton, but its playoff basketball.

Don't make that call.

Back
Top Bottom