Official Bulls VS. Suns Post 11/15 TNT

Bulls in need of an antidote and playing the next 6 games on the road doesn't help.

Gotta go with the Suns by 12 in this one.

nerd.gif

Isn't there an NT rule that states gameday threads can only be posted on the day of the game?

I may have misread that.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

The hell is wrong with CHI?
Not that good right now. I think if they get it handed to them tonight Pax has to look at changing more than the lineup. Skiles has to go. We shouldhave gotten Adelman and then trade for Kobe Bean. They are going to miss on both and we will see our team lose in the 1st or 2nd round again.

I think us Bulls fans need to accept that they will start of slow every year. Every year I thought the previous year was just a fluke when the Bulls dig a holelike this. But they have proven 3 years in a row that they will finish strong.

the bulls win against teams they're not supposed to beat.

the suns lose against teams they're supposed to beat.

pimp.gif

I do not need a let down game on the Suns part. I don't care by how much, just win Suns.

With that said don't leave Ben Gordan all night. He likes shooting at USAC.

im sick of hearing excuses about the Bulls. Its time for them to flat out produce. Im sick of the slow starts every year, its not slow starts its the effortthat they give or not giving. C'mon Chicago lets get something going tonight

Originally Posted by Mw2889

I think us Bulls fans need to accept that they will start of slow every year. Every year I thought the previous year was just a fluke when the Bulls dig a hole like this. But they have proven 3 years in a row that they will finish strong.
Accept it? Not a chance. If they would have started decent last year we would have locked up the #2 seed without having everything against whenfighting for that spot with Cleveland. This team is NOT built to do much. Too many softees on it. These are men and they are talking about how the trade talksare hurting their feelings. What a bunch of broads. This team is really pissing me off.

Bulls arent gonna turn it around against Phoenix.... and maybe not on the circus road trip.
The bulls are 5-79 against the teams on this road trip since the mike and scottie era.
doesnt look good.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Not that good right now. I think if they get it handed to them tonight Pax has to look at changing more than the lineup. Skiles has to go. We should have gotten Adelman and then trade for Kobe Bean. They are going to miss on both and we will see our team lose in the 1st or 2nd round again.

why the hell would you want adelman as the Head coach??

Bulls match up well with Phoenix. It's a nice team to have on the schedule right after playing the Raptors. They run the same system. Bulls better win thisgame. I think they have to win this following the home loss debacle to the Raptors. Down 35 points at home is rock bottom.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Not that good right now. I think if they get it handed to them tonight Pax has to look at changing more than the lineup. Skiles has to go. We should have gotten Adelman and then trade for Kobe Bean. They are going to miss on both and we will see our team lose in the 1st or 2nd round again.

why the hell would you want adelman as the Head coach??
Because he is more of a players coach and it has been shown time and time again that Skiles' crappy coaching style wears thin on players as theymature. Skiles also has no clue on how to form a constant rotation or how to manage players minutes. Adelman also knows how to form a strategy around hisplayers abilities and turn it into a winning team. Sure he hasn't coached a championship team but he has brought his team to the cusp several times. Evenbrought that loser/choker Webber close to winning. Adelman>Skiles everyday of the week. If TMac could get healthy I would assume that Houston makes a bigtime run this season.

Back
Top Bottom