Official Bulls VS. Suns Post 11/15 TNT

smh.gif
at Hinrich...& the rest of the bulls...
we want KOBE!!! lol.

Ben and Kirk got it going at the end, so they will start winning shortly. Just not tonight baby.
Grant's gettin hot out there.

so close but yet so far. i was pulling for the bulls this game (it's hard for me to watch a game without picking a team to pull for, otherwise it'sboring)

i was up off my seat when STAT committed 3 dumb fouls in a row, but when nash came in and hinrich went out of control, it was over. i still think the sunswould have done well to trade amare for garnett - it's nash who's the heart and engine of the team. and grant hill came through all game. great pickupfor the suns.

as someone (Mez?) said a page ago, it came down to execution down the stretch, and the suns came through as the bulls faltered.

Nice win.
It's a good thing that the Bulls can't shoot worth a damn. Hinrich is awful.
G.Hill stepped it up...LB was ballin, and Matrix was doing everything.
STAT picks up too many fouls, but the officials call some BS on him...the one where he was posting Thomas in the lane was ridiculous.

I'm glad we picked up the W. I'm glad the Bulls are 1-6.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

I'm glad the Suns have never won a championship
I'm glad that doesn't have anything to do with this thread, this season, or anything else that is relevant to this topic. Troll.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

STAT picks up too many fouls, but the officials call some BS on him...the one where he was posting Thomas in the lane was ridiculous.

i kinda half-agree, but sometimes you have to be smart about picking your spots.

amare was CLEARLY pissed at thomas, and he threw an elbow at thomas as he was posting up.. led to thomas dunking on him next play since amare couldn'tgive up a 4th foul in 2 mins.

the referees were looking closely at them - if anything he should have waited a play or two and threw a subtle 'bow as part of a spin move, not as an extramotion.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

I'm glad the Suns have never won a championship

Co-sign.
roll.gif
@ him calling you a troll when you have been posting alot in thisthread.

Oh well. Lets get Kobe on this team already. Hmmmmmmm, Skiles still doesn't seem to know how to run a team. Damn. Who would have thought that?

easy win. when amare went out, we pulled away.. when nash went out, we pulled away even more.. when our starting 5 is there.. game over.

Amare is playing better on the defensive end if people havent noticed!!

ZoDogg: Does Nash ever get called for carrying the ball? I watched the game, and Nash seems to palm the ball a lot when he's coming around the screens.He's trying to cross the dribble to his opposite hand, but he is clearly palming the ball to do so.

Ben Gordon and Kirk Hinrich are called for this usually once or twice per game. The officials have the palming issue noted a point of emphasis. The crew wasSteve Javvey's team.

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by imSOLEsick

we want KOBE!!! lol.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Not all us.

Really? After a 1-6 start?

frown.gif
[Smokey] HELLLLLLLL NO[Smokey]
You're either not a Bulls fan or you luv mediocrity if you don't want Kobe.

It's painfully obvious the Bulls have needed a go-to scorer for years now, and when the best player in the league is practically begging to come to yourmediocre team, you do just about anything possible, short of trading the whole team away, to get him.

Does Nash ever get called for carrying the ball? I watched the game, and Nash seems to palm the ball a lot when he's coming around the screens. He's trying to cross the dribble to his opposite hand, but he is clearly palming the ball to do so.

I've seen every game Nash has had with the suns, and not once have I seen him get called for it.
smile.gif

Kobe is not the best player in the league. though he is better than any Bull.

there's a good article on true hoop today about why we havent been able to land a goto player via trade.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/0-28-296/Kelly-Dwyer-Breaks-Down-the-Bulls.html

here is the part about Kobe

"Kobe's not coming to the Bulls because any collection of salaries Chicago could put together in order to approximate Kobe's 2007-08 salary would decimate the Bulls, and Kobe would likely pass on signing off on being sent to a gutted team. Now, a deal involving Ben Gordon, Viktor Khryapa, Andres Nocioni, Chris Duhon, and Joe Smith would work after December 15th, and that's the only deal that would actually see the Bulls coming out ahead talent-wise, but the Lakers would have to waive a whole host of players to make the deal work. The overwhelming majority of these proposed deals (and proposed analysis: "the Bulls need to trade for Kobe!") don't really make sense - and it's getting frustrated reading and listening to a whole host of people paid to lend their insights about the NBA who don't understand even rudimentary NBA salary cap procedure."

Back
Top Bottom