Official Californication Season 6: Thread: Episode 1: 01-13-13

The season opener was meh .... They took such a great cliffhanger and all if the tension of last season and completely botched it. Karen seemed way too down for whatever, especially with how much her character grew in the last two seasons. The flashbacks of them first meeting and how Karen is acting now at first made be believe that Hank was in a coma but after seeing the preview for next episode, I'm reminded how mediocre the show writers are.

This really should've ended a couple seasons ago or at least after last season. Last season was so good in terms of writing, only to have it return to this

The season opener was meh .... They took such a great cliffhanger and all if the tension of last season and completely botched it. Karen seemed way too down for whatever, especially with how much her character grew in the last two seasons. The flashbacks of them first meeting and how Karen is acting now at first made be believe that Hank was in a coma but after seeing the preview for next episode, I'm reminded how mediocre the show writers are.

This really should've ended a couple seasons ago or at least after last season. Last season was so good in terms of writing, only to have it return to this

Agreed king, especially regarding Karen. She's been way tougher on Hank in all the previous seasons and now all of a sudden she is all lovey dovey, Becca too.
Last season gave me hope, but the shark may have been jumped. I really don't see where they are going from here.

Man, still need to watch 5.

I just can't bring myself to watch DVDs anymore. :smh:

I'll be really sad if the hot British nanny with the great boobs doesn't make an appearance this season. The last season that I enjoyed was the one where he taught at a school. Bring back some of the memorable girls from past seasons like Rollerblade girl, the squirter, and Sasha Bingham.

Last edited:
Maggie Grace's *** 
nthat.gif

^
I was surprised she didn't use a body double. It was nice but very AWGA.

Charlie's expression when the girl offered to give him head :rofl:. Had to replay that joint a few times. Actually digging this season although the females haven't been on par as usual.
Stu's chastity piece :x :stoneface:

Last edited:
I watch but it's not worth talking about. I mainly watch for lulz from Runkle.

The main girl Hank will probably smash is a huge downgrade from past seasons, especially when we just came from Megan Good.

They did my guy Stu wrong :lol:

Charlie always provides the lulz.

The plane scene was crazy though.

Eddie :rofl:

Looks like more of will they and won't they between Hank and Karen.

Atticus with the Mars Bars :lol:

Possibly I think next season is all about hank and karen with some trouble.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom