Official "Californication" season premiere...vol. Exile on Main St...

Saw the first 2 episode last week and man that new chick is bad. dat rack!

One of my favorite shows on TV. Hank Moody character is bawse.

Saw the first 2 episode last week and man that new chick is bad. dat rack!

One of my favorite shows on TV. Hank Moody character is bawse.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I bought that book too
laugh.gif
I figured it was an essential buy since I'm such a fan.

Missed tonight's episode, I can never get any time to watch my shows live with my roommates always around
30t6p3b.gif

Looking forward to this season tremendously, one of my favorite shows on tv.

laugh.gif

It's a good read, they need to make one for F&P

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I bought that book too
laugh.gif
I figured it was an essential buy since I'm such a fan.

Missed tonight's episode, I can never get any time to watch my shows live with my roommates always around
30t6p3b.gif

Looking forward to this season tremendously, one of my favorite shows on tv.

laugh.gif

It's a good read, they need to make one for F&P

Last week's episode was a great season premiere to me. Didn't shy away from the heavy drama we saw at the end of last season, but still kept it funny and showed there was some hope for him... until he got arrested again
laugh.gif

Last week's episode was a great season premiere to me. Didn't shy away from the heavy drama we saw at the end of last season, but still kept it funny and showed there was some hope for him... until he got arrested again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by MR J 858

The actress who played the Sasha Bingham character on the first 2 episodes. They must have used a body double for her on the sex scenes.

Girl is only 19 and unless she got a boob job recently that's not her rack.

Check her out on IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1789970/

That did cross my mind but some girls do grow late  *shrugs*
laugh.gif
old pics i guess

straight from the horse's mouth (via twitter):

Let the record firmly state that my boobs are firmly real. #selfdefense 5:20 PM Jan 12th via web

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by MR J 858

The actress who played the Sasha Bingham character on the first 2 episodes. They must have used a body double for her on the sex scenes.

Girl is only 19 and unless she got a boob job recently that's not her rack.

Check her out on IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1789970/

That did cross my mind but some girls do grow late  *shrugs*
laugh.gif
old pics i guess

straight from the horse's mouth (via twitter):

Let the record firmly state that my boobs are firmly real. #selfdefense 5:20 PM Jan 12th via web

I liked tonight's episode, Duchovny directed it so that was pretty cool.

Like I said for last week, I'm glad they're not going right into "everything is ok, here's the funny" for the start of the season. Hank hit rock bottom and he won't crawl out of it immediately (although judging by the preview, he might
laugh.gif
) But clearly his relationship with Becca is almost broken, and Karen showed glimpses of warming up to him (the look back when he was bleeding, plus next week's preview).

I hope we see more of the actress and she and Hank become something. Not only is she good eye candy, but I like her character.

I've always loved the Marcy - Hank relationship... there's so much there without them directly addressing it, namely her comfort with him to give him a HJ for a minute, then still stay in bed near him
laugh.gif

I liked tonight's episode, Duchovny directed it so that was pretty cool.

Like I said for last week, I'm glad they're not going right into "everything is ok, here's the funny" for the start of the season. Hank hit rock bottom and he won't crawl out of it immediately (although judging by the preview, he might
laugh.gif
) But clearly his relationship with Becca is almost broken, and Karen showed glimpses of warming up to him (the look back when he was bleeding, plus next week's preview).

I hope we see more of the actress and she and Hank become something. Not only is she good eye candy, but I like her character.

I've always loved the Marcy - Hank relationship... there's so much there without them directly addressing it, namely her comfort with him to give him a HJ for a minute, then still stay in bed near him
laugh.gif

Glad we finally got Hank writing again, it probably had to come after another break between he and Karen.

I hope now the actress comes back into the picture, it seems next week Karen meets someone new so that should help move things along.

Glad we finally got Hank writing again, it probably had to come after another break between he and Karen.

I hope now the actress comes back into the picture, it seems next week Karen meets someone new so that should help move things along.

Back
Top Bottom