Official Call of Duty: Cold War | November 13, 2020

I’m hyped for this game. The reveal has me really looking forward to the release and also I’m happy that it’s not futuristic and that it’s not stuck in the past. It’s MW4! :smokin

Idk how I feel about the no mini map

I hate it because I've always been a run n gun player and now without a mini map it's only going to make people camp even more.

Plus with tactical insertion how are we going to find our teammates who boost with the enemy team :smh:

Didnt know that but its cool, more realistic, uav’s will be more precious now

but now its much easier for campers to camp. plus theres no dead silence either so camping + sound whoring = :sick:

I hate it because I've always been a run n gun player and now without a mini map it's only going to make people camp even more.

Plus with tactical insertion how are we going to find our teammates who boost with the enemy team :smh:

True. But tac inserts are field upgrades and that comes once every several minutes. i dont think they're equipments

Dark edition pre order - $200

Dark-Edition-Tout (1).jpg

https://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-Call+of+Duty+Modern+Warfare+Dark+Edition+Only+at+GameStop/

It's crazy how people buy these ultimate editions of video games.

I would buy this, but would literally have no need for night vision goggles lol

Debating if I should get this for the PS4 Pro or play on the PC in planning on building.

Back
Top Bottom