*****OFFICIAL CAM'RON - CRIME PAYS THREAD MAY 12TH*****

Originally Posted by Justin Slayer

Yall dont think Silky is a good single? My 50 year old pops came to my crib and heard my bumpin that joint as soon as he walked through the door. Old man started bobbing his head and told me to "run that #%$$ back"
laugh.gif

can't argue with that if it had OG bobbin his head....
pimp.gif

Silky, Spend The Night, and Cookies and Apple Juice = candidates for a single
pimp.gif

Curve would be my personal pick for a single

curve would be the ideal single but from what cam said on 106 there won't be any vids.....just the internet joints he's already dropped.

I like Silky a lot too but the song that has me is Who. Just reminds of the Killa Kam days.

Originally Posted by geminifly

I think Get it in Ohio is the best song on the album and one of the top 5 hip hop songs of the year. He really
bodied that record.

Yeaup. I feel you on that.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

curve would be the ideal single but from what cam said on 106 there won't be any vids.....just the internet joints he's already dropped.
They already filmed Curve tho.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

They already filmed Curve tho.

word?? info
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Vancity74

I like Woo Hoo, not gonna lie.

But on the real, this album cost Cam maybe 5g's tops to make. He prolly gave Skitzo and Araabmuzik 2 stacks each and threw Byrd Lady and 40 Cal $500 each for their features. I have no idea who C.O. and Sky-Lyn are but they probably PAID Cam to be on the album.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whats good with the OG songs that weren't on the album like Curve, I Hate My Job, etc.

PM ME

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Cam'ron Expected To Sell A Lot More Than 45k Projections, Says Label[/h2]

Earlier today music industry insiders HitsDailyDouble.com reported that Cam'ron's comeback album Crime Pays is set to sell between 40-45,000 in its first week out.

XXLMag.com spoke to a rep at Asylum, Cam's label, and without giving a specific number they believe that the Dipset Don is on track to sell a lot higher than the projections.

HitsDailyDouble estimates that Cam is expected to debut at no. 1 on the Billboard 200 next week. If they are right on both accounts, Crime Pays will be the lowest selling no. 1 album of all time.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Cam'ron Expected To Sell A Lot More Than 45k Projections, Says Label[/h2]

Earlier today music industry insiders HitsDailyDouble.com reported that Cam'ron's comeback album Crime Pays is set to sell between 40-45,000 in its first week out.

XXLMag.com spoke to a rep at Asylum, Cam's label, and without giving a specific number they believe that the Dipset Don is on track to sell a lot higher than the projections.

HitsDailyDouble estimates that Cam is expected to debut at no. 1 on the Billboard 200 next week. If they are right on both accounts, Crime Pays will be the lowest selling no. 1 album of all time.

what's the deadline for this weeks sound scan?? I want to cop to see my boy on top
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hopefully

Originally Posted by Vancity74

I like Woo Hoo, not gonna lie.

But on the real, this album cost Cam maybe 5g's tops to make. He prolly gave Skitzo and Araabmuzik 2 stacks each and threw Byrd Lady and 40 Cal $500 each for their features. I have no idea who C.O. and Sky-Lyn are but they probably PAID Cam to be on the album.

prolly right

an i wonder how much the video budget was/is
laugh.gif

Cam's Next album needs better beats. Cam is still Cam Lyrically But The Production was not right. He needs to Get back to working with the major producers

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Cam's Next album needs better beats. Cam is still Cam Lyrically But The Production was not right. He needs to Get back to working with the major producers

Yup. Exactly what Im sayin. Apart from a couple tracks the beats werent even that good on this album. IMO

Man Cam needs to do some more tracks with I.N.F.O & NOVA. Cookin' Up has that classic Killa feel to it.

Back
Top Bottom