[| -- Official Canadian Cool Grey Jordan XI Release (December 2010) -- |]

I understand that sentiment.
The only reason I am (I'm really not bragging/showing off)
is that I work at a store, so I can check my pair before I buy it.
I'll probably be doing the morning release so I can get there at 7am
and put mine aside.
You never know with JB, I'd hate to drop 200 on a shoe, and then find out the PL is wrinkled
or the nubuck is crushed up!

I understand that sentiment.
The only reason I am (I'm really not bragging/showing off)
is that I work at a store, so I can check my pair before I buy it.
I'll probably be doing the morning release so I can get there at 7am
and put mine aside.
You never know with JB, I'd hate to drop 200 on a shoe, and then find out the PL is wrinkled
or the nubuck is crushed up!

True.
I just don't like buying pre-worn kicks unless heavily discounted.  
When I buy it I want it perfect then later I can mash it up on my own 
laugh.gif

True.
I just don't like buying pre-worn kicks unless heavily discounted.  
When I buy it I want it perfect then later I can mash it up on my own 
laugh.gif

Where are you going to pick them up for retail after RD?
The limited amount in Canada, and the hype in the US?

Where are you going to pick them up for retail after RD?
The limited amount in Canada, and the hype in the US?

Meh, I won't be pre-ordering. If I can scoop a pair fine, otherwise, I don't care that much. I'm not a fan of the blue sole, and I was kind of disappointed by the Space Jams (I mean, I went through all the SJ in my size at my FL in order to get a great pair... it shouldn't be necessary).

Anyway, if I look at the SJ, price will drop after hype goes down. You can find some SJ on ebay for a little over (US) retail

Meh, I won't be pre-ordering. If I can scoop a pair fine, otherwise, I don't care that much. I'm not a fan of the blue sole, and I was kind of disappointed by the Space Jams (I mean, I went through all the SJ in my size at my FL in order to get a great pair... it shouldn't be necessary).

Anyway, if I look at the SJ, price will drop after hype goes down. You can find some SJ on ebay for a little over (US) retail

Pre-ordered mine yesterday. The guy at the cash said he thought they were stopping the pre-orders on Nov. 28. Not sure if he's right, but if you guys are looking to pre-order, you should do it asap.

Pre-ordered mine yesterday. The guy at the cash said he thought they were stopping the pre-orders on Nov. 28. Not sure if he's right, but if you guys are looking to pre-order, you should do it asap.

they're goin crazy as far as im concerned. i put my money in last week of november and i saw a loooooong list. too much hype..

they're goin crazy as far as im concerned. i put my money in last week of november and i saw a loooooong list. too much hype..

Back
Top Bottom