*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

Quote:
who ever isnt copping is stupid but i might not......

:lol:
laugh.gif

Imagination doesn't consider the possibilities....it creates them.

seancannon69

to answer your question the same stores that get the cardinals will also get the flints but it does apear that they will get them in lower quanities
dont f*** wit them they zoo boiz...got lions an tigers in they backyard

Cardinals > Flints
CHECK IT: For Sale: DS XIII Blk/Red Sizes 8.5, 9
Hit me up with a PM if interested. Have photos.

I'm not getting these. These will be everywhere and will be easy to cop later in the future. I'll get them when I have money to blow but there are way better shoes than these right now.

does anybody know the answer to my question about what size i should get if i wear a size 11 in air max tn's? thanx again for any help

Whne will up tempoair get both colors.I want to get an extra pair of the flints and 2 of the cardinals.

JORDAN RETRO 5+ SIZE 8.5 WHITE/SLIVER $315.00 DEADSTOCK
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS. I GOT THEM FOR A SMALL FEE. NYC MEET UP FOR CARDS ONLY.
E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] WILL SHIP Shoes Only IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Does anybody know will the fitted cap that matches flint's be sold in stores or only online at eastbay?...why do folks keep callin them purps. there flint's waaaay more flint on them then purple.
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

CAN sum1 plz post more pics like redbrim kinda ppics thanks
...Yea i said it And what?...oh its spelt wrong yea it Is on purposE.....

I JUS CAME FROM MY LOCAL CHAMPS AND A WORKER TOLD ME THEY WILL BE PUSHED BACK UNTIL 5/30/06 IS THIS INFO TRUE CAN SOME ONE CONFIRM? THANKS
Fresh white tees wit nikes =]

yeah, i was wonderin' too when UTA and PYS.com was going to get them since they usually get them early...even thought about trying to get them early. But, since it seems like there won't be a shortage, I think I'll just wait about a week more and save money. Coppin' 2 pairs of Cardinals and at least one of the Flints. :smokin
smokin.gif

realtalk don't do that JB!!!...I called my spot 2day and they said they will be dropping on the 22nd!...TG!!!...still would like to know, will the fitted cap for the flints be hittin stores when kicks drop or you can only order online?...thanks.
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

Back
Top Bottom