*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

man these are some serious sneakers. im now out the crib searchin the streets!!! where they at?? droped in cali already?? thought the release wasnt until the 22nd?? when is the release of these jordan 7?
LOOK AT THESE!!!

[link=http://[url=http://cgi.ebay.com/DS-NIKE-AIR-JORDAN-7-CARDINAL-Retro-Force-Dunk-Max-11_W0QQitemZ7757181679QQcategoryZ63850QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem]CHECK OUT THE AUCTION[/url]

yes the release is on april 22nd. the flints are pretty hot and they remind me of hares with the leather/suede combo. for some reason i received 2 cardinals: 1 flint ratio.
email:[email protected] ebay:nikeshoeaddict (743) [/b]​

Both copped to the fifteenth power times 3,476 cubed to the left minus nine added to 17 four times. Bronx up. :smokin
smokin.gif
Piff up. :smokin
smokin.gif

"...then I get swivvy as I cruise New York City sayin power, equality, Allah sees equality."-Three Slim's Dynamite, Digable Planets

THANK YALL FOR CONFIRMING THE RELEASE!! pics look so good on that auction makes me want them right now for whatever priceseller wants!! reminds me of freshmen year of HS....such a fun time of life!!

both copped.. cant wait
Reppen Staten Island, Ny, The Forgotten Borough
NT: J Master10
Ebay: Jordanmster10
AOL: LiLSperanza10

^^^

lol at saying "priceseller"

im getting the flints. cards are ugh. i have the olys and i thnk ill wear those instead of the cards.
My dad has a friend that knows a guy who works for jordan brand that I became close withstill team anti ds.

i coppinn those cards for the summer when the summer sunlight hit thos sneaks its gonna be :pimp:
pimp.gif

bad thing i just got my car and my car insurance and payments is killing me i still got rent to worry about i but ill know ill make it happen

^jordans=crack
p.s. am i the only one feeling the gold shoelaces tip
I SPELL GIRL WITH A B

those cardinals will be copped...and i dont like the VIIs personally
ONE YASELF!!

i need: b-day lebrons size 11.5, N.E.R.D Dunks size 11, & spacejam XI's size 11.........ALL DS!!!

Cardinals are definatley copped. Iunno yet about the FLint greys. They are starting to grow on me though.

Cardinals! my all time favorite VIIs :smokin
smokin.gif

hopefully pickin up the flint greys too.... ??
esh
nikes fresh out the box . . .​
Wanted Jordans/Dunk SBs 9-9.5 HIT ME UP [email protected]
RIP

Not gonna get any both of them, since I just picked up the Chambrays. Was thinkin' of Flints for a bit, but nope.

not for free, though.

I went to my local finishline today to see if they were gettin the cards and they said yea and pulled out a pair for me to check out and they are one hundred times better in person the pics do no justice Im def. coppin two pairs

^ I don't believe you they probably told you yea but didn't show you them. where the pics?
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

I just got my eastbay magazine and it doesnt say anything about the flint grey VIIs coming out in men sizes...Are they coming out in men sizes or not?

I dont carry a camera with me everywhere i go they had them on the counter and when i asked they said yea there over there if u want to look at them u can so i walked over and was holding them in my hand checking them out if i go back ill try and take pics

Back
Top Bottom