*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

Just got my pairs put on hold, salty i could get my discount but heyyyy! still wakin up early to copp so I can rock to Flints to the osu spring game

just called my local spot. they said they are opening up at 8 tommorow so i will be there at 7:20. this will be my first js i coppin since my dmp :D
happy.gif

I SPELL GIRL WITH A B

can you all kiddies stop with the hype. mh
does anyone have the eastbay product number???
For Sale: NDS Jordan Retro VIII White/Red Size 10 9/10 & NDS Jordan Retro XII Melo Size 10.5 (Carolina/White)

today was a good...went to the spot.... copped both for retail... no hassle tomorrow... today was a good day

i got my pairs on reserve post pics tommrow

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things
Home of Blackiceblaze, Easy3000, Trueballa87, Joser84, FlipMode11, FlipJays, SLP Product & Truhustla8807​

Quote:
can you all kiddies stop with the hype. mh

Try page 1 of this thread.
Want 30% of Nextels monthly rate plan and flat rate discounts on the phones? Get at me. New nextel ppl or ppl adding a new line only. $259 for the i930.

nice collection of VII's onedollarballah23...just got paid, and def. will be grabbin the flints.
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

^^^Yeah for $190 :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Anyways I'll probably order the Cards from Eastbay at midnight in case my local @#%$'s sporting goods somehow sells out of them before I get there...

^ same in the bx. i absolutely hate that @#%$ >:
mad.gif
that's why i NEVER buy from the indians/arabs. anyway....... does anyone know what stores are having a midnight release?
Harlem plays the best ball in the country
LOOKING FOR USED-BEAT J'S iii,iv,v,vi,xi sz12-13

Back
Top Bottom