*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

Just picked up a pair of Cardinals and AF1 Easters. The Cardinals are good quality. The pair didn't have hardly any glue spots and the leather seems better than in recent retroes.

Quote:
its crazy how 99.9999999999999997% of these spots are owned by arabs/indians like they are all one big family and control 30% of the worlds sneaker stock

Even training camp is owned and started by a indian guy. Its funny living in NYC, I have never seen a single indian guy wear Jordans.
Repping Staten Island, NY, aka The Dump

i got these reserved so i dont have to wait in no damn line. you doo doo square butts
OAKLAND ATHLETICS!!!!​

game recognize game​

yea
i was on da ave in queens yesterday and today
i seen ed lover out there yesterday on da brick road
he was outside the 1st store i hit up which was sellin the flints, the last pair for 180

xclusive kicks had em for 200, they went down to 190
in the colloseum, it was 220
other spots tol me to wait like downstairs in the colloseum

so i went home to bk
passed by training camp, tol me 2 w8
then hit up g n k cause it was on the way home and they was like 180 flat
ida prolly paid da 180 on monday but i wasnt thinking bout that
eff i look like paying 180 on thurs or 2day when it come out 2mor
lady tol me the price might drop 2mor
i was like 150, she said maybe
so i came thru 2day n her husband was like no,no, no
try 2 give me 170 so eff it
ima save bread n get em 2mor
jus gotta get up on my g-riind

where brooklyn heads hittin up 2mor n wut time?

There will be plenty of cardinals for everyone..don't fret..these will be around like the last shots in a few months. Mark my words..

damn my boy just told me one of the footlockers had 23pairs of cards in one size and flints was like 3 pair. i was like @#%$. damn the ratio is crazy

aw mayne after seeing that pic by sneaker junkie, flints might have to be kop'd 2 times.
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

hey just wondering but why is sneaker junkie1's flints have all grey on the front toe part? its pose to be white........

^^can anyone clear this up for me?

lmao
i was bout 2 ask u wut u was talkin bout cus his 1st pics wasnt like that
then i saw the ones he posted recently
das a good ?
Quote:
hey just wondering but why is sneaker junkie1's flints have all grey on the front toe part? its pose to be white........

I cant wait to cop tommorrow. I dont feel like waking up at 8 to get them so im going around 9:30 bcuz around my place there arent huge lines,. like 6-7 at the most
"I spit in the face, of people who dont want to be cool!!!"- Carlito Caribbean Cool

is there anywhere in the la area... like fox hills, lakewood, cerritos where you can get the shirts now? since my pairs are being held i wont be able to make it to the mall till like 7pm to get my pairs..i feel like the shirts will be long gone. holla if you have that 411. thanks.
PARENTAL ADVISORY
EXPLICIT CONTENT​
[size=1color=#CCFF00] [/size]AIM - GMAIL

yeah and why do sneakerjunkie flints not have a pattern on the tongue, I hope they not fake cuz they look fire!!!

official released in Hong Kong on thursday....copped my pair with the help of my homie for USD 107
will see them coming thursday when my wifey brings them to me
=)

Me and my Friend just got them, I got the Flints, he got both....here are some pics.....Love It

cardback2hm.jpg

cardbackview9bq.jpg

cardfront29rh.jpg

cardside9ej.jpg

flintfront1lr.jpg

flintsidebetter8wp.jpg

[

^^^im not hatin, im jus sayin that i (and a lot of other people) havent seen them with all grey toes.....

so wussup?

Big kid prices are gonna be $94.99 rite???????

Got mines early 2day so u know i had 2 talk junk like the rest of yall. Yeah I got mines, LOL all those people waitin in line 2morrow and those payin anything over retail.
"People ask me.. you know what I'm saying..If I ever reach the top will I forget about them.So I ask them if I don't reach the top, will yall forget about me"
-Playa Fly​

Back
Top Bottom