*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

Quote:
Why get retros when you got the OGs...

Because the retros don't need lotion for all that ashiness on the black there...j/k.
Got my flints and I am happy. Can't wait to wear them in 1-2 years.
".... Run up, you gonna die like the reaper called,
Dog this is Styles, I aint Nas but i'll ether ya'll...."
-Styles P.

Me and 2 of my boys went to Finishline here at like 930. Nobody was there so we got first pick and I got the only 11.5, my friend got both 12's and my other friend got both 13's. I kinda feel bad cause we cleaned that store out. Congrats on the pickups everyone. Oh ya if anyone else is still wondering, the cards are true to size.
Whoever is reading this, you're pretty cool.Seriously.

FOR ME TO POOP ON

i went to cop the fints VII and i seen the Cardinal VII and they look hot too, so i end up copping both can't go wrong

next up IV

The Modells in Jamaica, Queens was crazy. We opened at 6.a.m and people just kept coming and coming. We let about 6 people in at a time. And of course all Adullt/Kid sizes sold out. Only Cardinals infants size left.

Last edited:
easily copped my pair at the west covina malll...got there around 8:45 and there were 2 people already there and walked out at 9:20 with my pair :smile:

This is my first reply!!!!! My story! Woke up at 4:40am, drove from hollister (cali) all the way to San Jo and got my 2 pairs (flints and cards) at 6:10 at eastridge mall!! I was lucky to get clean pairs! Not a drop of glue. these shoes are clean! Good luck to all of you who didn't get the chance to cop these!! O one more thing I ordered a pair of flints just in case from eastbay! I was gonna cancel the order, but I checked my online banking and they already took the money out of the account!!! Does that mean that they have been sent? Dammm I only wanted to get one pair of flints, but it's ok I'll store the other one!!! I WEAR MY SHOES EVEN MY DMP!!!

AJ2325 welcome to the forum a word of advice tone down your text. Thank you and have a nice day
o

Yea as long as they don't ship yet you can cancel. The money should show up soon afterwards..3 days?!?!

Welcome to NT.
I love you and have a nice day

What's wrong with these shoe store employees???? I went to the Finishline in Superstition Springs mall in AZ at 10:00am when they opened that gate. I walked right in and asked for the AJ VII. That dude there said they don't have it. I told him I was in the store yesterday and the manager confirmed they have 14 pairs. I guess that dude felt humiliated because he doesn't know @#%$. So he turned into a bad mood when he was helping me. Anyway, I was glad I was there because I found a lot of AJ XX regional on the sales rack. I picked up a pair of west regional for $59. Overall it was a good day.

w7eblh.jpg

woke up at 8:30am. dropped the baby off. took the BM to work. picked up my boy. got to finishline at about 9:45am. got both colors for $110 each. came home. ate some eggos. hopped on NT.

I really didn't think these would sell like they did especially online. I wear youth sizes and eastbay is already sold out and finishline has a couple sizes left.
"You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them."

Michael Jordan​

THANKS!!! NAWW I THINK II'L KEEP BOTH!! I HAVE THEM ON AND I LIKE THEM A LOT!! I JUST GOT PAID SO IT'S OK!

A question for people who ordered on Eastbay, do they have a tendency to cancel orders on people like Finishline? I ordered last night around 11pm PT, as long as the order went through for my size, i should be find right? thanks in advance. Nice hearing most people had no problems coppin'.
SoAm.

Email: [email protected]

Tight...Tighter than the Tightest

^ Na, Eastbay cancel orders. You gotta wait till you get the tracking number/confirmation email. I know alot of people who had their Chambray VII's cancelled.

Last edited:
Woke up at 11. Called my friend, we drove to the only Footlocker within 50 miles.

Went there, purchased the last pair of 12s. They were display, they are flawless and feel great on my feet.

Good pickup.

The spot didn't get the flints, but I am in just going to pass on those.

Back
Top Bottom