*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

i got a bunch of spots around my area who still got these. retail is 135 so $15 bucks and i will get them for you for $150 shipped to whoever still needs them. I will not double box it unless you add $3 for another box. I am doing this because there are still a lot in my area if you buy both colors or more than 1 then shipping will be a little cheaper. Get at me [email protected] i will only accept paypal and you must have a paypal confirmed account. I can get the flints or the cardinals for $150 shipped. Let me know asap before they sell out!
get at me

[email protected]

err stuck wit two pairs of pacific DS sz 11 and 11.5. anyone want to buy them off me or trade. i got one as a gift and other one is my bros convinced him not wear thems ( not feelin em)

lookin for these in sz 11 i will add money if needed

cardinal vii
raptors vii
chambray vii
bred xi
concord xi
spacejam xi

anything else ?
I AM A NEWB TO JORDANS!! :smile: STARTING COLLECTION

LOOKING 2 BUY JORDAN XI BLACK/RED SIZE 11 GET AT ME WITH PRICE,PICS, AND CONDITION.

I can pretty much get anyone any size they want in either color (flints or cardinals) i just got a couple pairs of cardinals today and they had a bunch left in both colorways. i will charge a flat rate of $15 bucks for shipping so i will sell them to anyone that wants them for $150 shipped. I am only going to hook a couple people up so let me know if u need them I am surprised a lot of your guys areas are sold out cus ours has a fsr runs at most the stores around here

get at me

[email protected]

Both pairs dropped here in Edmonton over the weekend and I have to say Nike quality contiues to go down the tubes. The colors on the side walls of the soles look like they were painted on by a child with nail polish. Very dissapointed.

i ordered a sz12 flints from finishline on sunday afternoon... do you think im good?

ordered mine at 9:30 am saturday. got my tracking number today.. should be here tomorrow. but for you i don't know.. you should call coustomer service and ask.

what time did you order jordanguru85?

also for those who ordered off of finishline.com,what size did you order?
i ordered a 10 and as of right now i still don't have a tracking # and i ordered at 2am sat.
Stop *****N'
Start a Revolution

i order off finishline when it was first posted on friday evening 8:30 pacific time..and yet my order still has not been processed. :smh:
nono.gif

this is ridiculous..
"It's not where you're from, but what you ROC."

Quote:
order off finishline when it was first posted on friday evening 8:30 pacific time..and yet my order still has not processed.

ppl!!! the point im trying to get to yall is... if you ordered off finishline.com you have to call to get your tracking #. they won't send it to you unless you request it... my status on the website still says processing... but coustomer service guy told me it was shipped out today!!!

CALL COUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!

^SHOESHOT707^

i just call bout 2 hours ago and they say it will take anywhere from 3-10 days for my order to be complete and be shipped out. and dumb broad assisting told me they receive my payment on saturday but its still being process. >:
mad.gif

"It's not where you're from, but what you ROC."

Quote: Yean i feel the guy who said he wont wear his til later. I hate wearing kicks that everyone else has just picked up, usually jordans. I still got my Oly 7s on ice

word me 2 n i just order my 7 from eastbay

Quote:
just call bout 2 hours ago and they say it will take anywhere from 3-10 days for my order to be complete and be shipped out. and dumb broad assisting told me they receive my payment on saturday but its still being process.

BTW i forgot to mention shipping... i paid for the $20 overnight air saver... so maybe my order got shipped out faster...

just keep calling them...

Mine are fullly shipped from eastbay as well. Eastbay has been getting a really hard rap but the only time i have been dissappointed with them was the DMP fiasco.

Back
Top Bottom