*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

My order is also shipped! Glad to see eastbay not messing up any orders because I'll need to buy a few releases from them in the upcoming future...

I woke up at 6 on saturday morning, it was raining, her in The bronx NYC, so i figured i could sleep like an extra hour, so i get to a modells like at 7:00, and im in a line, with freakin shorts on and no jacket, cuz i figure there would be no line, and i live pretty close, so im standing there and i freezing, and considered leaving, so i see one of my old friends, about to walk in the store, so i run up to the font of the line and hand him !50, he goes in with his bro, and they get me my size 13 flints, so no long wait for me, and got home and warmed up. It was pretty crazy tho the amount of chicks online, it made the line almost wirth standing on, but i still left. Later that day picked up my cards, real clean shoe overall good pik up day

walked into the mall around 4:30 sunday afternoon and casually asked dude what sizes they had left in the cards. guys asks what size im lookin for an i tell him 11.5 or 12 if i need to. he says lemme check and walks out with both, i take the 11.5 and he laughs, sayin he has a whole bunch still left in the back. staten island people just dont care i guess. didnt see nobody at csi with cards or flints today

when i was there sunday afternoon they had a lot of sizes still in at footlocker. they had the grapes at finishline but i wasnt feelin the texture of the grey. i would call the main 4 tomorrow and ask (champs, footlocker, finishline, footaction). if u need an 11.5 for any reason lemme kno, im thinkin that id rather have a new sub than the cardinals

Quote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ forget swingman jerseys, JERSEYs are OUT PERIOD, haahaa, fashions that are in right now are, fitted clothes and button ups, with the jeans, (tru religions, Antique, and rock and republic)

now i know what NOT to wear......>D :smh:
nono.gif

and from da back da cards KILL da flints....
team platano

I ordered form both Finishline.com and Eastbay.com and my order from Eastbay has already shipped. My order with finishline says it is still "processing"and I ordered from them first. Is Finishline usually slower at getting things out? I ordered only once from them and they canceled my order so I was kinda hesitant to do it this time around, but I figured since I ordered so early I'm hoping it goes through. Eastbay so far has always come through for me. At least I know my order from Eastbay is good. Praying for Finishline to come through.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! my eastbay order finally went thru and my online order shows shipped and I cannot wait to start rock'n them bad boys straight out'tha box Yo!

^depends on what you want to spend. PYS and UTA have them up.

My finishline order shipped yesterday. Checked online and it said in process. I called the 888 number and it said shipped and gave me a tracking number. Checked the tracking and they should be here tomorrow. That is a pretty good turnaround to since I used standard ground.

for all those who were wondering eastbay has shipped mine. i ordered a little after midnight on saturday morning

****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Sell me your Air Max 90's sertig pack. DS sz 13

i just logged into finishline's website to see if i could get any info on my order because i have yet to receive a shipment confirmation email. there was a trackng number and it says i should get my sneakers tomorrow. i ordered on saturday afternoon.
"You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them."

Michael Jordan​

When I was in flushing getting there was this kid who got punched in the eye over them or he told me he had a fair one. eye was bloody as hell over some shoes...I couldnt believe it & he was still waiting in line for them all beat up & clothes torn. talk about hype....
tired.gif

[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom